1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

All articles about Shah Rukh's shoulder surgery

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Bridget, Jan 25, 2009.

1. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

this was posted hun :hug:

2. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

AW: All articles about Shah Rukh's shoulder surgery

Oh sorry Ru, on which side?
    I to lose track of so many threads and so many comments

3. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

Marlies, it was posted on a seperate thread.. not here

4. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

AW: All articles about Shah Rukh's shoulder surgery

Oh, I am confuse.This is the thread about Shahrukhs shoulder surgery and so I think al the articles with them are her.

5. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

6. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

7. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Re: AW: All articles about Shah Rukh's shoulder surgery

Interviews are posted seperately. We combined all articles together, since most of them all said the same thing :)

8. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

maybe one of the admins could close this thread since now we're using the other one... at least ppl will knw where to post.

9. donvsdon

donvsdon New Member

why should this be closed

10. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

11. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

I don't think we need to close this thread. If people still want to respond to some post or article they can do so. If there's not need for members to do that the thread will eventually disappear to the next forum pages ;)

12. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh has been on my mind all day today. It's 10 days after the operation and he should be getting out the stitches very soon and then he said he will need a lot more pain killers. :(

SM girls, I think we will need to do extra shifts just to make sure our SR doesn't get ahead of himself. :spy: :hand:

Shah Rukh, you are on my mind and in my prayers. :pray: May God be with you at this time, may your pain lessen quickly and may you begin showing Aryan exactly who's the strongest in your household. :D

13. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

you're soo right Chris.... i sure hope it all goes well and as painlessly as possible for SRK..:pray::pray:...inshahAllah he'll be out and about in due time...and tell Aryan whose the dadddy..;):rockon:...(sorry...no pun or play of words intended...:eek:...)

14. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:(
    may Allah ease his pain :pray:

whoever is good with kids SM girls, please try and keep Aryan away :spy::spy::lol:

15. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

OH Ru, kids and I go way back. No worries. I'll just brush up on my soccer and cricket and then I'm sure I can distract Aryan. :D

My only problem is I don't play computer games. :( We will need someone else to take over those duties. I'd much rather go walking and spend time with the trees and animals. I could take him a nature walk but I get the feeling that just won't cut it. :D :)

16. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

guys.. is it poss to keep posting new comments on the other thread?? i just posted smth there.. and i found theres a topic going on here.. im so confused :(

17. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

I just came across tonight an interesting illustration of the details of Shahrukh's surgery (and comments on the lower right about earlier operations he had had) and I don't recall seeing it on the planetsrk boards before and I believe I saw everything posted on this subject.

My husband who does medical translating for his work found this one very interesting too BTW

See it at http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/specials/popup/srk_surgery.jpg

18. kahaanii2802

kahaanii2802 Pagal Naanii

Thanks a lot for this article, Bridget, I find it highly interesting. I know the pains when your shoulder is torn:mad:

19. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

... it's already posted here in this thread, but thank you anyway... :)

http://www.planetsrk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18478&page=57

Post No. 855