1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

All articles about Shah Rukh's shoulder surgery

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Bridget, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

:kiss: :hug: :pound: :lol:

2. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :pound: :pound: :pound:

3. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

:pound:

4. mitwa

mitwa I`m a dreamer...will I ever get well?!

Aree:pound:...pagli:pound:

5. MKO

MKO New Member

6. QueenKhan198

QueenKhan198 New Member

and that's the best case scenario :D

7. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

sorry guys for the random post.. but i misss Shah Rukh ...:(:sad:..i'm jusst soo used to seeing atleast new pixxx of him everyday..if not videos at events or interviews...:eek:..but now its been a whole three days since anything new came from him..and i'm going crazzy..:scared:..i know i should be happpy that he's taking time off and resting..but....:noidea:....i'm soo badd...:doh::fish:....and selfissh..:mad:...:(...

i sure hope SRK is fine, inshahALlah and looking after himself well..:pray2:...

(sorry just thought i'll share my frustration...)..

8. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i miss him too :(
    but im so happy that he is resting... its worth it yaar
    even tho i miss his interviews :pout: but i can wait till he is fully recovered :D

9. Suhana2000

Suhana2000 Yvonne-SRKfan

@maira and bluey[water]

miss him too.:(:sad:
    I also miss his interviews and all other things but i can wait till he is recovered tp 100%. And i'm, so happy that he's resting . That's the most important thing for me - its worth i.

10. QueenKhan198

QueenKhan198 New Member

who wouldn't miss him?
    i know the feeling but as long as i know that he'll get better by not being in public so much i can live with that....we have his tv-shows, other interviews and movies to survive this difficult time :)

11. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

Exactly my thoughts...i also missssssssssss him soooo much...especially since zee carnival i want to see him every second....but...and thats why i said on other post that i am selffish person so i want to hear something from him even for 2 minutes to be satisfied completely that he is doing well:eek:...i have totally gone crazy since last week:scared:

12. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Exactly... :nod: :thumb:

Let him space to breath... ;)

13. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

yeah...i'm totally with you guyss...:rockon:...i sure hope he's taking proper rest and looking after himself very verry well..:hug::hug:...i'm praying for him every minute...:pray2::pray2:.....

but i still miss him...:heart::love:..i guess its also mainly coz i just met him at the carnival...:confused2:....i hope he's still not having to sleep in the vertical position...:(..that sounds soo uncomfortable :sad:.... and i hope his pain has gone too...:pray::pray:..inshahAllah...

14. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Don't kill me, but I rather have no news from him for couple of days, but knowing that he recovers and takes care of himself. And that he will be back again better and happier.

15. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

agreed! :hug:

16. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Thank you sweetie :hug:!

17. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I completely agree... :nod:

18. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

19. Lata

Lata Active Member

20. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

Lol...Yesim, why would anyone want to kill you for that!!??...:p...we all agree with you yaar!!...i want him to take plenty of rest and be healthy...but i still miss seeing him...:heart:.and that's why i'm finding it soo frustrating...:(... i would neverrr want him to strain his health just so we could see him...:nono:...and as i said i do feel happy and satisfied at the thought that he is taking care of his health, well Gauri is at least..:p...:lol:...