1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ajay Devgn Serves Notice To YRF To Stop The Release Of JTHJ Under Competition Law

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' started by raksha anantharam, Oct 31, 2012.

1. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

i really appreciate Shah Rukh's behavior in all that stupid story, being as possible far from rumours of war and always having a good thing to say about SOS or Ajay... that shows how great human being he is... that surely make it easier for poor Kajol who as i know is a real close friend of him... (happy to not see the same problems between him and Farah )...
    I've always tought that Ajay is a serious person in this business, with him blockbusters and flops, but someone about who i never heard a bad thing... i really can't understand how he goes so down for promotion and dare accuse a glorious died person about things that have nosense is just the worst thing someone can do!...
    Salman's behavior is just as always, so no comments!
    Thanx God, the release is for soon, let esperate that all this story will be forgoten after that

semsem008 says thanks.
  2. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

This whole thing is ridiculous. Its a free market for crying out loud and it is sad to see relationships being soured because of this. Tanisha apparently tweeted about Kajol not being invited and amogst others blamed Shahrukh for it. I mean really? He is not the one who made the invitation list but I guess it has become a fashin to pretty much drag him in anything and everything. They should have invited Kajol but at the same time I can understand as to where they are probably coming from as no one expected Ajay to stoop to this level.

semsem008 says thanks.
  3. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Where was Kajol not invited?

4. srkjuhi

^To the premiere.

5. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

she probably was invited but chose not to go out of loyalty to her husband and his film and also, sonakshi didnt go. sanjay chose to go to JTHJ premiere.

so why is her sister blaming SRK (who had no hand in arranging the premiere whatsoever), Pam aunty & family? thats so childish.
    looks like yrf invited practically everyone and their families. those who chose to attend, did. those who were busy or chose not to go...thats their choice.

6. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

just a tweet from someone about advanced booking between the 2 films (which i edited to make it nicer)

@TheOpeningShot
    1st Day 1st Show at Fame (Malad) - #SOS vs #JTHJ And Mr. Devgn was fighting for more screens! BEEP* PLEASE! @iamsrk pic.twitter.com/NeVz7iHC

___
    and i bet its the same everywhere.

Wafa and Yeh Dil thank this.
  7. srkjuhi

There was enough talk in the media of the two movies releasing on the same date even before Ajay served the noticed to YRF. At the time one could have blamed the media for trying to stir up things but now one can't considering Ajay chose to handle things in this manner.

8. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

wow.... really?? the whole situation is so unnecessary....

9. srkjuhi

Filmfare also tweeted about Kajol not being invited.

10. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I don't understand why Kajol not being invited is such a big deal.. I don't see any reason to read anything more to it, than the fact that everyone probably ASSUMED she would participate in her HUSBAND's film's premiere and not JTHJ. I don't think there is any bad blood there. Everyone just wants to see fights and negativity around them.. Doesn't make it true!

ghada says thanks.
  11. Rayhana

I agree..I think its totally understandable if she wasn't invited, I mean she is Ajay's wife at the end of the day so why would YRF invite her also she probably wouldn't have attended anyway because that would create its own sensation, can you imagine?? BUT I guess for her sister to publicly include Shahrukh into what is not his fight is just uncalled for. I mean the guy turns up to his own parties like a guest so why he be organising another's party and be held responsible for the invites...ridiculous

12. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Kajol was at the premiere, sneaking in with no less than Aditya Chopra himself:
    "Mumbai, Nov. 14 -- It was a fitting tribute to Bollywood's king of romance. The premiere of late filmmaker Yash Chopra's last directorial film, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, at Yash Raj Studios, was as grand as it gets.
    Bollywood's biggest names, among them his friends, family and all the actresses who have played his leading ladies, were present to make the evening memorable.
    Kajol, however, made a sly entry, avoiding the media and coming in using the back entrance, accompanied by the eternally shutter-shy Aditya Chopra."

Read more: http://india.nydailynews.com/newsarticle/4ed5759dfea70ef190e6aaa74dcd9e16/kajol-makes-back-door-entry-at-jab-tak-hai-jaan-premiere#ixzz2CG4cLYmZ

Wafa and Rayhana thank this.
  13. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Well that's that! :D
    Glad she was there, shame it turned into a controversy after all.

Mara says thanks.
  14. Rayhana

15. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

Can't be a fake account because Ajay Devgn RTs her often. Frankly, I am shocked at the kind of venom both of them are spewing on their respective twitter accounts against Shah Rukh. It's disgusting and unprofessional, and speaks volumes about their insecurities. However, I think we should close our discussion of them, because discussing them or their behaviour, or responding to them on twitter only dignifies their stupid actions. I have learnt from Shah Rukh that silence is the best policy. He has never wished ill for their film and has issued numerous press statements to the same effect, and if, inspite of this, they choose to target him incessantly, then, by discussing/responding, we are only giving them the attention they crave.

Mara and Karan#1 thank this.
  16. srkjuhi

^You are right but I can't help but feel truly disgusted to be honest. I mean if she was indeed there then what was the need to retweet that tweet? How pathetic is that! The only conclusion I can draw from it is that they can pretty much stoop to any level to get some freaking publicity. I'm a Kajol fan , I love Shahrukh and Kajol's chemistry on screen but it is sad to see that she is surrounded by people who will go to any length to trash the same people who she is friends with!

Mara says thanks.
  17. srkjuhi

Sorry for the double post but man I had no clue that these people would still be searching for publicity. I mean it has been more than a week since the movie was released. Get over it! Mid Day had something to say about an old issue between YRF and Ajay and what not and of course Ajay now has gone on record to say that Kajol wasn't invited. Jeez. Maybe it is me but this is getting really old now. He made it personal by stooping to all kinds of lows before the movie was even released and he seems to be continuing on that path. Ugh.

Debbie and Mara thank this.
  18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

they both have twitter accounts? I didn't know that.
    It's natural that kajol be on her husband's side; expected. why would she take SRK's side and leave her husband? that would look really awkward

19. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

I meant Tanishaa (kajol's sister) and Ajay not Kajol and Ajay. Kajol has expressed support for her husband, but she's not like Tanishaa and Ajay who retweeted some very nasty things on twitter..

20. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I feel so sorry for Kajol in the middle of all this.

Prerna Dewan says thanks.