Ajay Devgan talks about SRK in new interview

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Bridget, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Bridget Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    There was an interview today with Kajol's husband Ajay Devgan. This is just the on-topic to SRK part:

You have been bonding a lot with Salman Khan.
    I have spent a month and a half with him while shooting for London Dreams. We got along very well during Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam also. The best thing is, whenever we have met after that we have always picked up from where we left off. We did that again. We get along well as we are both very straightforward and are honest people who don't care what others are doing. Salman and I are happy doing our own thing. We don't plan or plot to harm others; that's why we get along.

The bonding is interesting, especially when Salman and Shahrukh have had a fight and there is the perception that you don't like SRK.

There are lots of perceptions but I don't have any issues with anybody.

Which camp are you a part of today the SRK or Salman camp?

I don't think there is any camp or divide in the film industry today. Nor do I think that anybody is part of any camp. Tomorrow they will make up
    and then what happens to the camps? I haven't even thought of making my own camp ever so why should I be a part of anybody else's camp? One is so concerned with one's own life and pressures where does one have the time to be concerned about others? It's a small industry. Tomorrow if anyone needs help, I'm sure everyone will be there for him. I too will be there for any and everybody.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/interviews/2008/ajay-devgan-interview-051108.html
  2. Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. bluey[Ru] Guest

i dont know why his answers show.. i dont know what to call it.. but like childish answers..
    they both said they will not make up, and they are happy that they are different people.. why would he suggest that?
    something is weird about this guy :tape:
  4. Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Katja
    I think he was talking more generally. Like there are always rumours and sometimes even real fights betwen people and later some of them do make up... Hopefully Shahrukh and Salman won't though...
  5. prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    he is soooo blah!!! there's nothing interesting abt him at all.. when he talks.. when he acts.. i just want to go to sleep!! :bored::sleep:
  6. bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound:
    me and you both :bored::lol:
  7. Maryam Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    he doesn't take sides. that's respectable. seems like he realized the whole story has been commented on too much.

btw, I don't think he is "blah" at all :D
  8. Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    i think that comment is little offensive towards both salman and srk i do think that ajay and srk have issues w/ each other. Ajay has that type of attitude.

and why the hell do the stupid journos ask these ridiculous questions? the minute the asked about salman they new what ajay was gonna say. the whole interview is so stupid and ajay's an a**

nobody would want to be in it anyway!! [​IMG]
  9. bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    There is NOTHING interesting about that man. For me he can't act, can't lip sing, and boy OH boy he can't dance so whatever
  10. srk_kushal I Like Blue...

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Finalllllllllyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to see some article of Ajay on my favourite forum :D. And here he also talks about SRK. Camps, well quite true. Camps problems resolve very easily just like what happened at Drona's premiere, and all the speculations since Abhi-Aish marriage were :tape2:. But I really wonder, does being in a camp mean to work in their movie, or just to support a particular person in media or what else? :confused2:
  11. srk_kushal I Like Blue...

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    :thumb::heart::hug::thumb::heart::hug::thumb::hug::thumb::heart::hug::thumb::heart::hug:

:tape::tape2::tape::tape2::tape::tape2::tape::tape::tape2::scared::scared::scared::scared: