1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Actresses Shah Rukh worked with

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, May 21, 2006.

1. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

exactly..her voice made all went crazy ..also her style ,dresses, the way she acts innocence ..soo fake pardes was such a good movie the only weakness is mahima

2. avggomez

avggomez New Member

can we have another actress plzz. looks like every body is very bussy with the KANK thread! lets take a breake now guys. now its DON time i guess.

3. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

OK which actress do you suggest we talk about amali?

4. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

5. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

I mean there are ppl that may not like kajol... (sorry guys im one of them--dont hate me:pout: ) but yeah u kinda scared me with the frank remark...

you dont like kajol..oh my god...pleease like her ..one srk fan must love kajol...

6. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

anyone who doesn't like kajol are not in their right mind! :p thats my opinion. there is nothing "NOT" to like.

OK anyone wants to suggest an actress to discuss for this week?

7. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thanks dilsat. we already discussed madhuri.
    anyone else?

9. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

[QUOTE=ibtesam;
    . She has that makes the screen alive when she's on it.
    I loved her acting in almost every movie she has done so far like in K3g, no one else could have that role she was perfect, Chameli, Dev. She has proved that she can look great in any role be it glamurous or traditional.
    She is the one person I think looks great without make-up cause she is naturally beautiful.

I agree with ibtesam ,she has her own style and beauty even without make up,she will be much better with time.. nowadays indian movies getting more and more fake beauties and item -girls, I think kareena will be one of the few that will last, I like her in her many movies..starting from refugee
    with srk...I dont know in asoka she was too new ,too unexperienced in k3g the poo caracter was too annoying. .lets wait for something new.but I am not dyıng to see her with srk

10. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

I dont like mhn ..I like only the songs picturized else I find the film many things at a time and not succesful in any of that..so I dont like susmita -srk pairing too
    but susmita as an actress I like her ..also the personality seems pretty good too,I thing she is too tall for srk and salman and between the two she lokks better with salman

11. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

Looks like you're speaking of lots of people here. I just recently saw Kareena in Chameli - she was really fabulous. I liked her a lot. I have liked her in everything I've seen her in...

I still need to see Fanaa with Kajol. I saw part of it but the quality was not any good.

And, OMG, I can't stand Salman and especially not with dear Preity. I will, however, be sure to watch Janneman because I love Preity to much... Salman freaks me out, completely...

So who are we going to "review" next?

12. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

hmm for another actress to discuss? what about urmila or hmm.... is there anyone we left out? or sridevi? although both have only worked once with them... :p

13. PreityPrance

PreityPrance Prancess Preity

I am sad that Prancess Preity is not in DON...She would have been so fierce. She could have shown her athletic, kick-butt side. I know Prancess Preity can do anything and they need to put her in more movies.

14. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

Manisha Koirala..did we talk about her..I dont remember..I been out of this planet for two weeks

She worked with our Shah Rukh in Dil se...and Guddu...and I dont know if anyother movie?

15. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

Oh darn! Khushi. You changed your signature. I mean this one is great - your's are all great, but I just loved the last one you had with your pic in the middle of all the Shahrukh pics....

Sorry - back on topic all..... :sorry:

16. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

:D :D :D Oops...:D :D

17. PreityPrance

PreityPrance Prancess Preity

Not to be rude or anti-Rani, but Preity really is the Queen. Rani is more suited for a Princess. I mean just look at Preity next to Rani...like in the end of KANK...Queen Preity was so composed :)

18. avggomez

avggomez New Member

can i give u a kiss di about yo comment on kajol! u r awsome. luv u soooooooo much. only i wish i could reach you.

dilos---> u said it right. who ever luves SRK just fall in luv with Kajol! if not there is something wrong with them. No offence to anyone By the way!

now who is the new actress???? :rolleyes:

oh shall we talk about Twinkle Khanna. we have Baddsha n almost we had KKHH also. i'm nt a fan of her's but since we are talking about srk's heroines, wut do you think Wafa di ?????

(wafa di u wont belive wut i just heard in our uni copmuter lab??? will post it in the KANK reveiw thread). actually its nothing i guess, its the same thing u said about KANK! will post it there anywyaz!

19. avggomez

avggomez New Member

hmmmm...... any body listening to me?????? wafa di or any moderator?????

20. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

I LOVED Mahima is Pardes, but after Pardes... *sigh* :( She just kept getting worse and worse :eek: She was brilliant in Lajja though! :thumb: