1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Action beyond my imagination ...in Rohit Shetty’s next, confirms Shah Rukh Khan

Discussion in 'Moviewala' started by phul, Mar 11, 2015.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Action beyond my imagination

...in Rohit Shetty’s next, confirms Shah Rukh Khan

[​IMG] Nayandeep Rakshit

Unbenannt-Echtfarben-07.jpg

Shah Rukh Khan barely has time to breathe — what with his films, his TV outing and prior brand commitments.

Right now, he’s busy wrapping up Maneesh Sharma’s Fan and will quickly move on to Rohit Shetty’s next, which releases this Christmas. While there have been repeated rumours about the latter being a remake of Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi, Angoor or Hum, SRK insists, “It’s none of that. I also heard somewhere that it’s a sequel to Chennai Express. People will keep telling such stories. It’s not a remake of any film. It’s an original script.”

He was offered the film during the shooting of Chennai Express itself. He shares, “It will have the same team of writers and they had the story ready during CE itself. They told me that they had two ideas ready — Chennai Express 2 and another story. This film with Rohit will be that ‘another story’.”

While he cannot reveal much about the film, SRK does share, “It’s a Rohit Shetty film — quite sweet and very funny like all his films are.” Will there be action? “Oh, there are amazing action sequences which I can’t even visualise. It’s beyond me how he does that. He is one of the finest filmmakers I have worked with — extremely hard-working and very clear about what he wants for his films,” he concludes.
    http://epaper.dnaindia.com/story.as...6&ed_date=2015-03-12&ed_code=820004&ed_page=1

Dea, Mara, rollercoast and 2 others thanked this.