1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

"Acting is my lifeline" -- SRK

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Meghna04, Feb 4, 2006.

1. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

The industry attributes his success to nothing else but to his hard work and dedication. Labelled as a complete workaholic, Shah Rukh’s commitment towards his job is highly remarkable.
    A performer in the true sense, his enthusiasm and determination to be the best is what sets him apart from the others.

“Acting is my lifeline. I love everything about it. Whatever profession I would have been I would have been an actor. If I was in the corporate field, I’d still be an actor.

If I was a major in the army and was dying at war, I would make sure my death would be as heroic as the death scenes we get to see in films.
    Let me put it this way. You can take me out of the actor but if you cannot take the actor out of me.”

2. srk_no1_fan

srk_no1_fan New Member

thx for sharing Nicole

3. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

he loves his profession and thats why he's successful. if you love what you do, you put 100% in it.

4. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thanks Nicole.:)

5. cute_srk

cute_srk Well-Known Member

I really like the last line, where he says "You can take me out of the actor but if you cannot take the actor out of me.” I agree with that line 100% with Shahrukh because he is an amazing actor! And he deserves the credit! thanks Nicole.

6. nita_aceh

nita_aceh New Member

thanks Nicole........ :kiss:

7. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

Thanks Nicole.
    acting is his lifeline and he puts 100% on it.
    and for us, we're enjoy his works 100%.

8. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

yup! very true! the queen said it very true :wink: :nod:

9. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

thanx nicole

10. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

I totally agree with u.
    He loves his profession & we love him
    :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

11. Geeta

Geeta Active Member

Thanks for sharingg!!!!

I like the last line too!!!! And Wafa you are so right!! It's the same with teachers, teachers who love their job are able to teach WELL.. teachers who became teachers for no reason and ultimately don't even enjoy their job, only teaches kids to hate school :( that's what I LOVE about Shah Rukh.. he sets such a good example for others, in showing that you can be damn good in your job, on one condition: you have to do what YOU like and put your heart into your work. Way to go Shah Rukh :thumb:

Oeh Oeh! By the way, the reason I like that last sentence so much; when he came to Holland for the Temptation concert, he got interviewed by a News-reporter, and the thing he said about us was; "You can take the person out of the village, but you can't take the village out of the person.". He was amazed that he had so many fans in Holland (if he ONLY knew :p).

12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

yes I remember reading what he said. he's just a gem of wisdom :p

13. Astri

Astri New Member

Even Shahrukh will put 200% in it.:thumb: