1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Accessibility

Discussion in 'Help Corner' started by Poonam, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Poonam

Poonam New Member

I've been having trouble accessing several threads of late - I keep getting the 'Page not available' message. The same thing happens when I try to use the 'Reply To' option. However, the 'Quick Reply' is working. Are any others having similar hassles ? I'd like to know from any of the moderators if there are any problems with your server ? And btw, where's Wafa disappeared ?

2. annous

annous New Member

I get that message if I try to go to the last page of a thread directly, if I open the thread then go to the last page then it works fine.

3. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Same here!
    This is since a few days...:confused:

4. bhuwan

bhuwan Administrator Staff Member

Can someone give me exact steps as to how this is happenng?

5. annous

annous New Member

well.. when I open the site , I click new posts, all the threads with new post appear.. there is the title of the thread and the number of pages it has, for example if a thread has 4 pages, and I click 4, an error message appears, but if I click on the thread title , the first page of the thread opens, if I click the fourth page, then it opens normally.

6. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

It's the same here... when I'll read the last posting in an thread and klick on "go to the last post" then it's opened me the first... I get not always an error message... only sometimes.
    It's not terrible... but it is annoying and needs time!

7. Poonam

Poonam New Member

I think my problem got sorted out, it had nothing to do with the website. But I still need to clarify on a couple of things:

1. When I post a reply, I don't get to see what I've posted. Instead, I get redirected to the first page of the thread. Is that how it's meant to be ? it wasn't so earlier.

2. I'd got myself a signature and everything was fine, but all of a sudden , the sig doesn't download, as you can see from this post. Neither can I delete it from the 'Edit signature' option. Why has this happened ? is it because the signature is too large (no. of bytes)? If there's a limit on that, what is it ?

8. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Here the same...

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Poo I'm back today, was in mumbai and will write about it soon.
    as to the issue when we reply we are directed to the first page, its on bhuwan's list of things to fix.

when you get any error or any tech issue, please make sure you also send pm to bhuwan (don) with exact error msg you get.

10. Astri

Astri New Member

No prob with me. Bhu will fix it as soon as he knows what's happening.

11. bhuwan

what browser version? I still cant reproduce this :(

12. Masala Maami

Masala Maami New Member

I'm using FireFox ver 1.5 and I have the same problem as Poo mentioned. I dunno abt the signature part, but every time I click on last post, it takes me to the first page, also after posting a reply, I'm redirected to page 1.

13. bhuwan

Ok, these two issues ARE fixed -- i am just waiting to update the code on PlanetSRK.com ...

14. bhuwan

Does it work now? please try now and report...

15. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

It works for me now, thanks :)

16. Aman

Aman Retired Designer

Yep. working fine here as well.

17. bhuwan

18. aaz

aaz just me

I have this problem today. I don't have it two days ago :confused: . I can't forum jump. I keep receiving the page not available message. I hope it will be fixed soon... thanks to the technical team involved...

19. Masala Maami

Masala Maami New Member

Works fine, thanks Bee. Btw the drop down menu doesn't work, even if I click on the sub-forum I'm already browsing, it shows a 404 error. You mentioned you're working on the main site code, could it be because of that?

20. bhuwan