about register

Discussion in 'Help Corner' started by sharonking, Feb 14, 2011.

1. sharonking

sharonking New Member

hi, administrator!a friend of mine want to register planetsrk, but she failed.it said "the registertion has been disabled by administrator". we don't know the reason. thanx for your reply!

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. bhuwan

bhuwan Administrator Staff Member

We block new sign-ups due to spam.

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

sharoking, email me or send me pm (now called conversation) with your friend's info (name, userid desired and email address) and I will register her/him manually.

5. sharonking

sharonking New Member

thanx!

6. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

I have a friend who wants to register...i actually did not know that registrations have been disabled and can only work through referrals of exisitng members.

The friend I need registered is SRKKoz... (the only who received many twitter replies from shah :p) Wafa di, i sent u a pm

Btw, is this now indefnitely? I keep referring people to the site...not knowing they cant sign up as normal... How can we streamline this process without troubling the administrators? :spy:

Anjali72 says thanks.
  7. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

It is nessessary to avoid spams ... Wafa told me once about the amount of daily spammer she had to delete.

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.
  8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

yes Rizul, as Ella said, I have closed registration yet again just recently due to high number of spammers, but I have registered your friend check you pm, and if and when you have more people want to join just let any of the admins or mods know :)

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.