1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

"Aamir, apologise to SRK immediately"

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by DianaDimple, May 15, 2008.

1. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

I don't know if Aamir meant it with malice or not, only Allah is well informed about His people's minds. I strongly believe that he should not write such an article in his blog for the public to read it, since he knows very well that media will eagerly take the privileged and priority to fabricate and falsify the whole thing then why for God's sake he did that? to make fun of SRK? to show that he can crack a joke? to get some attention, publicity? why? and what kind of friendship is that? can't help but to find it so offensive from his side, that's why I think that he has to apologise and publically.

2. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:thumb::thumb::thumb: you are getting my point here but there are some people on this planet that they dont think there was something wrong with amir saying this...but you got my point..and thats exactly why i have posted dozens of replyes....

3. rainy

rainy New Member

Yes, I agree 100%....Aamir did that purposely and should apologise....if its between friends then its a must also....In the 1st place, he should not have done that publicly....SRK makes fun of others but always maintains a fine balance.... he chooses a right platform to do that and ensures that no one is offended by his comments coz he does that in lighter way.

But it is clear that, Aamir has neither sense of humour nor respect for his rivals.... an assured and broad minded person like SRK can think that there is healthy rivalry in BW but I don't think so....

Ofcourse, SRK said that he has no problem with these comments but it does not mean that he is not hurt....Infact, thats because he is far more intelligent and mature than his colleagues.... and very well knows that these comments are for provoking and distracting him from his important work schedules....and will not give a iota of his time to these worthless comments.

4. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

100% AGREE WITH rainy

5. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

I don't understand why you're still mad about this, guys :confused:

IMO, Shah Rukh has more serious problems than Aamir's inflated ego, like KKR and all his next exciting projects.

The only good thing out of these few lines in a blog no one was really interested in is that now, we know all about Aamir's silly sense of humour. But why giving him so much importance? It's just :violin:

It's fine with me if you still want to vent your anger, but to me, it looks like chewing on an old bone, as Shah Rukh has moved way ahead of those petty controversies :p

Right now, he needs support for his team and TV show and a lot of love from his fans, as always, for working has amazingly hard as he is :heart: :heart:

Just my view on this, dosts! ;)