1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Aaj Tak and IndiaTV interview

Discussion in 'Chennai Express Hall of Fame' started by Karan#1, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

2. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

I really don't know how he does it, but I truly admire and respect Shah Rukh's ability to answer such repetitive, nonsensical, leading questions with the kind of respect the media doesn't even remotely deserve.

Thanks a lot Karan!:)

Xeny says thanks.
  3. Arpan Srk

Arpan Srk Nam to suna hoga

4. K

He is so freaking, ridiculously hot, sexy and gorgeous, I honestly have no idea how any woman could function around him.:faint:

Thanks a lot Arpan!:)

Xeny and Krisi_love_SRK thank this.
  5. Arpan Srk

you welcome :) ...yup he is damn hot and delicious ! in these days in all the interviews he is so gentle,humble as always..and his sense of humor or intellectuality that is at its best :cool:..just love it !
    & i don't know about others but among all the women who could function around him u r one of them :D !

6. K

Yea!! I know he's very good at covering up his true emotions, but in these recent interviews he seems genuinely happy and in a good mood and I hope that's how he truly feels inside!:hug::kiss:

Aww, haha, thank you!:p I'm not sure how you felt while meeting with him, but I felt completely overwhelmed with love, the desire to express to him what he means to me and of course, to hug him. At the same time I felt, I "know" him, but he doesn't know me at all, and it's more important to me that he feels safe and comfortable in my presence than it is that I express my love for him and perhaps overwhelm him...that thought was the only thing that allowed me to behave even relatively "normal" around him :p...though in retrospect I'm always like, "OMG, I behaved like such a dumbass!!":lol:

Xeny says thanks.
  7. Arpan Srk

yes i completely understand what u felt in front of SRK :) i meet with him for 2 times but i didn't event talk to him except wishing him "happy bday ".. in the 1st meet we were 5-6 ppl who meet with him personally ..except me everyone was going mad with photographs & autographs ..i was just speechless.spell bound..and was standing just beside him and was watching him endlessly as if i am watching a dream..i decided to be gentle and not to disturb him as disturbance and bad times were reflecting on his face( slapping case with farah's husband or some personal problems etc) ..gave him what we brought for him ..shook hand with him..he smells more than awesome..his voice exactly like DON ..felt so much pleasure to touch his hand ..he was gentle as always at that night..

in the 2nd time prepared myself to say something or hug or something but as i entered into mannat i forgot everything when i saw a chocolate guy with sharp nose and with silky amazing hair standing in front of me .. when he looked at me as i was holding a bday gift..i just said him happy bday slowly..softly..he smiled..said thank you..when other 2 guys who were with me doing some stuffs like for our KING's club (card signing,telling about our club etc)i was watching him top to bottom endlessly..we were there for 20 min almost and then we left the kingdom of the king..on the way of coming back to hotel felt like i am in a new world..the way of back to hotel seemed more long..didn't understand what was "THAT" was flying somewhere..tears didn't come like in the 1st time..these kind of things only can be felt..words r not enough to express them..

8. K

Exactly yaar!! When I met him (the day the MNIK Shiv Sena issue broke out) and on so many other occasions, even though he's smiling, it's so clear in his eyes and his strained smile, that he's not truly happy and in pain, yet people still jump at and grab him like he's some kind of object. It's so big of him to put us before himself and to even agree to meet us despite what he's feeling inside. But I've always felt that as people who truly love him, it's our duty to do the same, to put him before ourselves, even if that means sacrificing an opportunity for a picture, hug, etc. You should be really proud of the way you behaved and I'm sure Shah Rukh noticed and appreciated it too.:)

9. Arpan Srk

:nod: yes i hope so kalee :) at least i am right to myself that i didn't disturb him ..otherwise i would feel guilty about myself that for my happiness i disturb him and it is so terrible to me to think that the man whom i love and respect felt annoyed from me ..

10. K

My thoughts exactly yaar.:amen: It doesn't matter what else happens, it's all good as long as I know I did everything possible to respect Shah Rukh and not invade his personal space.:)

11. Arpan Srk

yup :D good that u didn't invade his personal space ;) ..lucky SRK otherwise he would be in trouble :rolleyes: i am sure ;)

12. K

:whip::p

13. Arpan Srk

what a whipping :p

14. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Shahrukh and Deepika are very nice,but stuped media again asking him about Salman.....:argue: Stuped media ! Why Salman-SRK releshenship is so important? It's their chooce will working together or will be again friends....

15. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

Media wouldn't ask it if people didn't care but them being the country's biggest superstars such stuff always gets attention.