1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

A Yash Chopra Romance - Teaser Trailer Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif & Anushka Sharma

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Hall of Fame' started by iamsrking, Aug 14, 2012.

1. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

2. iamsrking

Yash Chopra Untitled Official Full Trailer

3. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

Official teaser uploaded by YRF:

4. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

Very much it is pleasant to me! :cheer2:
    But a little! :D It would be desirable more.....:target:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  5. nika

nika Well-Known Member

It doesn't reveal ANYTHING!!!
    It's about good feelings and memories of Yash Chopra ramances, so that his last one also will feel nice. Very few shots of the movie... But I like the fact that they didn't go fast to reveal plot and all. This teaser just raises curiosity. That's it.

Karan#1 says thanks.
  6. Karan#1

It's just an announcement that yash ji's film is coming out. I hope the wait isn't too long till we get a proper trailer

raksha anantharam says thanks.
  7. iamsrking

SRK in this trailer is only 5 seconds, but it's worth to be watched again and again... I think this trailer is very beautiful, not need to "speak" too much but provide big space for u to image it ... it's simple/clean and hide a big story to attract you

Jasmine and rubyroo thank this.
  8. Karan#1

Yep... I could watch it again and again for his smile towards the end

Jasmine and nika thank this.
  9. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

O MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Shah Rukh looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anushka looks so pretty!!! LOOOOVE the music!!!!!!!!

10. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I had goose bumps watching this! What a great teaser! They put just enough of the movie to get people excited...have played over and over Shah skipping...

Jasmine, gauri_fairy and Tash thank this.
  11. Angel_SRK

Angel_SRK Well-Known Member

Short teaser but i loved it! :love:
    and his sweet smile....:faint::heart:
    Can't wait to see more... :target:

Jasmine says thanks.
  12. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i can watch from 1:02-1:10 again and again and again and again and again and again and so on :faint:
    1:10-1:11 that smile!!!!!!! :faint2::heart:
    and the music in that entire part of the actual teaser sounds awesome. :love:

this little glimpse of the movie shows that this will be another beautiful story by yashji. cant wait to see the trailer :bounce:
    90 days to go until Nov 13th :p

gauri_fairy, Tash, iamsrking and 2 others thanked this.
  13. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Awesome, Brilliant, Beautiful .... Bravo:cheer2:

All three looked amazingly awesome. Music is Magic. Cinematography like a Beautiful Dream. Cant wait to see more of this

Jasmine, Tash and iamsrking thank this.
  14. mo0on-light

mo0on-light SRK FAN nO1

The trailer is good but I though am going to watch something new the only good thing on this treailer is srk ... I would be more perfect is rani or preity or kajol or ash or viday were on this movie.. I still have dout on it and wait for the the movie title

15. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I do not know why but i have here no Sound and it is totally slow like a Slowmotion. :noidea:

Thank you so much all for the Videos. OMG :flame: so can't wait to see this Film. Katrina looks so beautifull and Anuskha so Cool on the Bike and Shah Rukh just :faint: Only a few Seconds and Shah Rukh blows me my Mind away. What a Man,Shah Rukh is. :faint2: Oh why it can't be already Diwali? Why :frusty: I so hope it will realease in all Countrys so that we all can see it.

16. zheni

zheni Well-Known Member

I think this trailer was a farewell of Yash Chopra

Jasmine, phul and Alenka thank this.
  17. Karan#1

Apart from vidya those actresses you mentioned are outdated and Vidya doesn't have the glamour quotient required for a Yash Raj romantic film.

dilshad-11 says thanks.
  18. can't wait for the movie

Jasmine and rubyroo thank this.
  19. Karan#1

is it just me or does anyone else get chills from that tune when they're replaying Yash Chopra's past films and especially at SRK's scary laugh in darr?

20. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

me too! gooseflesh all the way!

Jasmine, rubyroo and Karan#1 thank this.