1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

A videogame for RA.One

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by sid, Mar 11, 2011.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I have a Qeustion. I know I'm killing your Nerves. :( I'm so sorry for this. :( Shah Rukh told on Twitter that the Game will be released on the 30th of September. Thats in 4 days. Earlier when he was in the Netherlands Shah Rukh told that he will launch the Game here in Berlin. Does some one know if he will come now to Berlin or not? And If he will come when? I know the Release will be at the 30th but when will be the Launch? In the last days Shah Rukh has done so much things from which we have get to know when we saw the pics. I have such a fear i will miss him and get to know that he launched the Game when i see the pics. :( Please if some one has any Infos can you share them with us? :) I would be so thankfully. :) I'm a bit desperate in the Moment cause i can not find any Informations. :(

2. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Anke, he had just said that he will launch the game in berlin, that doesnt mean that he will actually launch, his words were not written on rock to make them permanent. he must have said it, who knows true or not or just that he expressed his views and wanted to convey that insha'allah we will try to launch it here. He has many things to do now then just the game launch! even if its true then if he comes you will know, its not like he will take a flight and you will not know about it, i would say, calm down dear!

3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

:) Thanks for your Replay Anshula.

4. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has collaborated with Sony PlayStation for a video game based on his most ambitious project RA.One, says the marriage between gaming and films is an opportunity to raise revenues worldwide.

"Apart from just the bright factor, the creative factor and the marketing factor--I think the main marriage is going to be that we are going to have another source of revenue very soon for our films ... so they can get bigger and better," Shah Rukh told reporters here.

"As a matter of fact, may be we will be able to break the barrier of only one or two percent of revenue of the international share and make it 10-15 percent when partners like PlayStation come on board," said the actor-producer, who is said to have spent over Rs.150 crore on RA.One.

Shah Rukh is excited to be immortalised in a gaming avatar. "This is genuinely the most exciting moment in my 45 years that I have become a part of a Sony PlayStation - PS3, PS2 and PSP," he said.

He is also proud to be the first one to take Bollywood a step ahead with the hi-tech superhero film.

"It is high-time something like this happened ... I feel Indian films can take this second step -- to get video games arranged for their respective films. I am sure youngsters all around would be proud of this development," he added.

The film, releasing on Diwali Oct 26, is directed by Anubhav Sinha. It also features Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal in key roles.
    http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story....word=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=139168