1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

A videogame for RA.One

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by sid, Mar 11, 2011.

1. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

its realeasing worldwide.

2. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

3. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Can´t wait for more details

4. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

I'd say it's impossible that Sony doesn't release a game in USA! That's like the primary market for it! and I'm pretty sure it's be download-able Worldwide. :)

5. danshula

Yes, it will be. its coming out in PS2 and PS3 (via PSN Network) so I am sure its download-able. :)

6. mumbiene

Kareena Kapoor in digital avatars

Tuesday, 16 August 2011 22:11 Shruti Jadhav

Actress Kareena Kapoor is currently on top of her game with huge Box Office hits like ‘3 Idiots’ and ‘Golmaal 3’ to her credit and to add to this, she has some major projects lined up for release this year, including Shahrukh Khan’s ‘Ra. One’ and beau Saif Ali Khan’s production, ‘Agent Vinod’. Kareena is also slated to become the first ever Indian actress to be digitised for a video game.
    The trend of having special video games of movies for promotional purposes has been there in Hollywood for quite some time now. And now Shahrukh has also decided to have a special video game with digitised versions of the characters from ‘Ra.One’. The game will obviously feature Kareena since she is the leading lady of the movie. Buzz is that Saif Ali Khan is also planning to launch a video game for the promotion of his spy thriller ‘Agent Vinod’.

Confirming the news, Kareena has said that she is super excited to be a part of such novel idea and considers herself extremely lucky to reach out to her fans through such a contemporary medium.
    http://www.filmitadka.in/201108161531/news/kareena-kapoor-in-digital-avatars.html

MaryAnnK, hanaa and Wafa thank this.
  7. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

Sony Slashes PS3 Price In India

Following the global announcement on the PS3 price drop, the India price of PS3 have also been slashed. The 160 GB PS3 is now available for a reduced price of Rs. 16,990 (15 per cent less than its original price of Rs.19,990) while the 320 GB PS3 with the PS Move Starter pack bundle will now be priced at Rs.19,990.
    The offer has been brought in the country keeping in mind that the festive season is just round the corner. A number of new games are also being launched that include Move Street Cricket, Resistance 3, Move Fitness, Uncharted 3 and RA.One- The Game. While Move Street Cricket will offer a mix of cricket and motion gaming, RA.One- The Game will be based on the Bollywood movie by the same name and will be available for digital download on PS3.
    PS3 offers features like motion control gaming, 3D games and movies , a Blu-ray drive, wireless internet and HDMI connectivity and the company claims that it will satisfy the multimedia needs of the complete family.
    Atindriya Bose,Country Manager – Sony PlayStation, said “India is an integral part of PlayStation business growth and we are happy to synchronise the price drop in India with the global price drop. It also provides an additional opportunity to really become an attractive proposition during the festive season. ”

http://techcircle.vccircle.com/500/sony-slashes-play-station-3-price-in-india/

MaryAnnK and mumbiene thank this.
  8. mumbiene

Play as G-One, Shah Rukh Khan, on your PS3, in this exclusive downloadable game from PlayStation Network.

A prequel to the movie, RA.ONE: The Game introduces the key film characters and the various superpowers they have in the film. The game storyline has been developed by Shah Rukh Khan so that there is an intrinsic connection between the game and the movie.

The game provides an opportunity to the players to play as the key characters of the film: RA.ONE or G.One. Beyond these two characters, a few other key characters will also be included in the game. The film characters have been replicated closely for looks and animation and use the actual voice-overs from Shah Rukh Khan.

RA.ONE: The Game will be rolled out in the India market and other key markets towards the end of September 2011 to coincide with the actual film launch date. This will allow people to get an interactive sneak preview of the superpowers to expect and play in a complete sci-fi environment.

Under the guidance of the SCEE team in London and in close co-ordination with the Red Chillies team for film characterisations and VFX, the game is being developed locally in Mumbai by Trine. RA.ONE: The Game is loaded with intuitive action moves together with striking graphical representations. Gamers, for the first time in the history of Indian cinema, can play various action sequences from the movie in the game itself.

Featuring 6 unique characters and more than 20 game play environments from the RA.ONE Universe, the game boasts multi-player action levels, including a robust set of assorted game mode options, and allows gamers to participate in an infinite number of challenging matches.

Keep checking in.playstation.com for more information on the game in the coming months.

RA.ONE: The Game is also available on PlayStation 2

http://in.playstation.com/ps3/games/detail/item390729/RA-ONE-The-Game/

9. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Anything new about the release date of the Game? Or the Date for the Launch? I mean its the 4th of September when they will anounce the dates? :)

10. danshula

I think they have said it many times that the game is releasing a month prior to the film release. Didn't they already?

11. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I mean the exat date Anshula and this no one have said till now. All what is knowen till now is that it will be end of September. And that could be somewhen between the 20th and 30th of September. And it would be a month before the Release of the Film.

12. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Pre-order Ra.One The Game (PS3) now! :D:D:D (Shipping from Flipkart to India Only - Thanks Anshu)

http://www.flipkart.com/games/itmdy4pyqjdgmhhh?pid=avmdy4zzcuywrnba&affid=naveedzonl

Summary of Ra One
    • Play as Shah Rukh Khan.
    • 6 unique and larger than life characters from RaOne universe.
      10 Highly distinct and destructible arena.
    • Customized multiplayer support.
    • Innovative combat system to unleash devastating attacks.
    • Unlockable attacks, costumes, characters and special features.
    • Continuation of the film; so watch the movie and learn new strategies to defeat enemy.
    Game Play
    • Each level assigns similar or different objectives to individual or team of players.
    • Each Player (team) tries to secure their own objective, preventing others from achieving theirs.
    • Players must explore the level to recover items that can be used to increase power or used a weapons directly.
    • Once objective is complete, win is awarded and player can enter the next level.
    Combat Moves
    • Melee Combat :
      1. One on one combat style.
      2. It can be fast paced light attack or slow paced heavy attack.
    • Item Combat :
      1. Access to melee weapons such as swords, projectiles etc.
    • Special Combat : 1. Character specific special attack, such as throwing of Energy shield.
    Game Play modes
    • Story Mode :
      1. Single Player following linear mode.
      2. Comic book style intermission to present the story.
    • Brawl Mode :
      1. Customizable matches wherein up to 2 players can play any no. of AI players. 2. Match could be simple one on one, co op against 100 man army or survival against Ra-One in Time trial.
    • Challenge Mode :
      1. Pre Create matches like story mode battles.
      2. This mode can unlock extra content.

13. danshula

14. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Thanks Anshu! ;) Updated my post... Was excited to see the game details. :D

15. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

This hasnt been posted here before? O_O!! Oh s*** I found it 2 weeks ago :S :S (BAD memory) But great details nevertheless

danshula says thanks.
  16. danshula

I remmeber you posting this somewhere where was that?

17. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

Ha! So, U remember too. maybe we just talked abt it on twitter...I remember meaning to post it, but did I? :frown:

18. danshula

you posted it I know, remember we had convo about the 3D version poster of the character? I said it should be shifted in this other thread and you said no it belongs here and later i agreed with you! I wonder where that post is! lol

19. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

Yeah, But I only posted the pictures I think, and I forgot to post the details...Yeah!!

And U know, the game modes and plays seem very cool...typical world class kinda game (reminds me most of POP) ...Can't wait!!! :bump2:

20. danshula

May be lol