1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

A simple love story

Discussion in 'Fanfiction' started by sonal, Feb 17, 2006.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

:hug: thanks nikeeta :) im glad u enjoyed it... yeah i cant believed i actually finished it... this is the first story out of a few that i have been able to finish...so im happy :) well back to work on my next one :p :ranger:

2. sasila.s

sasila.s New Member

:heart: u Sonal...our choice are the same..

3. virgol2003

virgol2003 New Member

Wow Sonal. that was gr8 story. im so glad i read it. thanks!

4. anjali6262

anjali6262 SRK~I love my hero!!

firsst half i imagined it as rani...then sorta in the middle i imagined it as kajol...then at the ending back to rani...lol

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

:thumb: yes it is... i guess because i like madhuri too

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

thanks colleen... glad u enjoyed!

7. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

interesting, though yes i can see rani do the role too :p

8. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Finally I've read the last parts of your story, Sonal!
    I've just downloaded the PDF file! Thanks!

Your Story was really amazing...I love it! Now with the PDF file I can read it as a whole again! I'm looking forward to it!

I bow my head for you! :kiss: :hug:

9. anjali6262

sonal didi..i dont kno...hmm its not working...i dont kno how to get ther..lol please help me!!

10. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

:hug: thanks nicole ... glad u enjoyed it...

11. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

well u click the link, then if there is another site that comes up, then in the upper right corner it may say continue to megaupload... click that.... then itll ask u to copy and type the three lettered code... then wait 45 secs.... the there will be a popup...click the "x" on that and youll see something that says "click here to download..." right click that and click save target as...

12. anjali6262

lol kk thanks!!!! ohh please type more to 'tum mere yaadon mein rehena'!!!

13. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

once the festivites have finished anjali, ill get the chance to add more :thumb:

14. kirantoocute

kirantoocute I love Sahir Khan!!

WOW!!!! Sonal didi I JUST finished reading your story!! IT WAS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!! It was just tooooooo GREAT!!! Sorry it took me sooo long to finish reading it I always read a little bit day by day! But it was very GOOD!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!! And I imagined Preity Zinta as Tanvi throughout the WHOLE story!!! And Shahrukh was just toooo CUTE! And sooo nattu through all of it!!! It was just tooo GREAT!!! Two thumbs up for you Sonal didi!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :hug:

15. srilanka

srilanka New Member

oh wow, sonal, this story's GREAT! :thumb: i mean, i only read the first page so far but i'm already hooked and i'll sure as hell read my way through it as soon as i can! i looove shah's character in it and also these geeta remarks in between! u have me rolling on the floor laughing and gushing all over my pc at irresistibly shahrukh in turns! :D

16. gene

gene SRK's chic

Hi Sonal,

Ok, I've quiet since page 1 of your love story and i gotta comment. SUPERB !! BRILLIAN!! I cried, I smiled & got horny too when I read them. I agree with the rest of the team if you'd write a book for it. And no kidding, it'll sell. One of us should get Karan's attention into this. I truly loved it !! Amazing.! Hey.. if u happen to sell the story here in Malaysia, let me know. I'll help u do some promotions..

Love ya..

17. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

thanks kiran, devika and gene :hug: i really appreciate the comments and support :)

18. Bollykong

Bollykong New Member

AW: A simple love story

Gr8 story!

19. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

thanks bollykong :)

20. Em0sS

Em0sS Pyaar D0stii Haii

Sonal :eek: wowwwww.... what a story.... what a talent.... :eek:
    I have red the story in about 7 days or something.... :eek: but what a story... I just couldnt leave it :redface: I really loved it.... Im really amazed by your talents :redface: Thank you for sharing.... You are an amazing writer.... :D