A new week!

Discussion in 'SRK Blogs' started by luxia, Mar 20, 2007.

1. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Ladies and gentlemen... boys and girls... welcome back.

I've spent the entire weekend trying to charge myself up for this week. And I've prayed a lot to too Allah to ensure that my new lot of players do really well.

Last week honestly left me very dejected. I do hope they play well and everyone can win big on the show. Hopefully Vikas will have rested well on the weekend and will be ready to play tonight.

So while I have been praying for the new contestants and Vikas has probably been brushing up on his general knowledge, what all have you been up to over the weekend?

I have been reading so many of your messages about cricket and which outfit you like of mine and some which you don't. So I promise there will be a lot more reds and blues coming up. Many of you say cricket isn't popular in Germany – well start watching it this World Cup and I'm sure by the end of it there will be a lot more fans of cricket in Germany too. As far as my bandage on my hand is concerned I hurt myself a little but I'm doing much better now – thank you for asking!

And finally, as much as I would love to answer each of your messages personally I'm sorry I'm unable to do that as much as I want to. It's not that I'm not reading your messages – believe me I know exactly what is happening here!

So till I see you again… take care of yourselves… I love you... a lot!

SRK
    March 20th, 2007, Tuesday

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

It's not that I'm not reading your messages – believe me I know exactly what is happening here!

he's reading our messages...hmmmm does he have time to read it :rolleyes:

Thanks Luxia :hug:

4. nainital

nainital New Member

He mentioned Germany!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

5. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :clap2: :high5: :becky: :high5:

6. najet

najet dil se

Re : A new week!

lucky fans of Germany!!!!!!! I understand your joy !!!!!!!!

thank you Luxia for sharing !!!

7. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

OOOOMMMGGGG!!! He is so so soooo sweet!!!:kiss: I looove him.:heart:

Thanks!:)

8. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

awww so sweet... i love him in red...so im excited!

9. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

wow he has mentioned Germany in such a lovely way. I know that cricket isn't famous in Germany, also in Italy unfortunately, so i hope there will be more fans of cricket. the problem is that at least here in Italy no one can watch the matches on tv :(

But i'm hapy he is reading our messages, from what he said it seems he is reading them, at least some :D and he seems worried about comments, that is i think he want more...

10. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

WAOW! Thanks!

I'm so excited to think maybe he read my messages too!! Well, no cricket either in France, I don't even know the rules, maybe I should ask Shahrukh to explain the rules to the clueless French fans like me!!!

I was so sad when I saw his hand! He is always hurting himself on the sets, just for us! :heart: :heart: