50th Birthday Gift

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by rollercoast, Sep 12, 2015.

1. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

The Planet's birthday gift to srk is almost done and about to go in the mail - better early that late.
    Here are some photos of front and back and the message tucked into a pocket.
    (In case it's not obvious, the blue oval at the left is based on the design on the of gates of Mannat.)
    If you would like to have a bigger view, particularly of the last image with the names on it, right click and open in a new tab.

I really hope srk gets to see this present. With almost 60 of our towns and cities featured it really represents all corners of the world. 'Planet SRK' by name and by nature. :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
    Henry Vyne, Rehana, MaryAnnK and 8 others thanked this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Wow! That is so original! Very very nice work. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Mara and rollercoast thank this.
  4. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Love, love, love it! I am next to fans from Germany and Malaysia.....love out Planet!! Love how he brings all these people together. You did a wonderful job with this, thank you so much!

Mara and rollercoast thank this.
  5. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

Beautiful! I love it!!! Thank you so much! What a fantastic job you did with it!

rollercoast says thanks.
  6. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

OMG that is SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL!!! :love: I love it sooooo much!!! Am sure Shah will love it too!! Thanks a lot for making it!! :hug: :kiss:

rollercoast says thanks.
  7. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thank you so much @Angel_SRK, @tasifa, @Debbie, @Rishima62 and @darina4srk.
    It has been a great pleasure to make this piece and I really appreciate your thanks and comments.

Some people have asked if they can contribute to the cost.
    I would like to suggest that instead of sending money to me, people make a contribution to a charity, perhaps $10 if you can afford it or less if not. Something like the Red Cross Nepal Earthquake appeal or for the Syrian refugees. If you would like to let me know by PM it would be nice to keep tabs on it. (though it's entirely voluntary of course :))

Henry Vyne, skrogers, frenchfan and 4 others thanked this.
  8. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! this is absolutely fantastic!!! yaar u have created a masterpiece :hug: :kiss: i really love it, i'm sure Shah will too!
    and what a wonderful gesture to incourage us to donate in return for ur hard work! :heart: this is why i love our planet!

rollercoast says thanks.
  9. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Oh, it's absolutely wonderful !! What a wonderful gift for the anniversary. I even shed a few tears. Thank you for your excellent work! [​IMG]

Dea and rollercoast thank this.
  10. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for your hard work. It looks great! I'm sure he'll like it.

rollercoast says thanks.
  11. This is really special and so original. A special thank you for all your hard work.

rollercoast says thanks.
  12. mo0on-light

mo0on-light SRK FAN nO1

wo0ow that's amazing.. i just found my user name and the photo i had send it a year ago that great to send it srk i really hope he see it

skrogers and rollercoast thank this.
  13. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I would hope some day that we will see this hanging on his wall during an interview!!!
    What a treasure you all have created!

Rehana and Dea thank this.
  14. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

What a lovely thought! @MaryAnnK , though I'm just happy if he gets to see it and realise how much love there is from us all here . :D

Rehana, Dea and MaryAnnK thank this.
  15. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

this is soo wonderful! thank you soo much for all your love and effort! :hug:

rollercoast says thanks.
  16. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

..and I sincerely meant this!! What a treasure!

rollercoast and Rehana thank this.
  17. Rehana

Rehana Senorita.

Wooowww if I love it..he would love it too..you have done amazing work ..masterpiece!

rollercoast says thanks.
  18. nika

nika Well-Known Member

WOW! I had not seen it! It's so unique :)
    Well done guys :thumb:

rollercoast says thanks.