1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

5 Reasons we want Don 3

Discussion in 'Don2 Media Reviews' started by Mara, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Dea and rubyroo thank this.
  2. yy mithaiwala

yy mithaiwala New Member

i don't want don3 at all! it's not a role in srk's caliber of an actor. he deserve better roles.

3. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Sorry to disagree but I want Don 3. The first two Don movies showed how versatile he is as an actor. He can play badass criminal like nobody else. He made Don his own making people forget that the original was played by Amitji. I want Don 3!

Mara says thanks.
  4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

whoa, i totally want him in Don3! personally i think the first Don is his best performance yet!
    but unfortunatelly i really think there won' be a Don3...although it was intended, but the whole linkup with Priyanka should really be avoided again. it was a total fiasco! and i'd hate to have to read such rubbish on him ever again! idiotic jurnos...

5. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Fans can't Wait to See Shah Rukh-Priyanka on Silver Screen; 'We Want Don 3' Trends on Twitter
    Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidwani's "Don" (2006) and "Don 2" (2011) starring Shah Rukh Khan, went on to become one of the highest grossers in those years.

[​IMG]
    Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra Reuters
    And since then, reports have been doing the rounds that the third version of the superhit series is underway.

However SRK, who has Maneesh Sharma's "Fan" and Rahul Dholakia's "Raees" lined up for release next year, recently rubbished rumours surrounding the making of "Don 3".

"Don3 is supposedly on!?Issues being discussed on Twitter I hav no clue about. Casting of Raees done! Why isn't anyone informing me Ha ha!!!" SRK tweeted.

Even Sidwani, when asked about the possibility of the next version of the "Don" series, had earlier told Mumbai Mirror: "How can I do Don without Don? SRK is Don and Don is SRK".

There were also reports that Priyanka Chopra, who starred in both the series, might not reprise her role in the next edition. Both Khan and Chopra's chemistry has been loved by the audience.

But it seems like the uncertainty over the making of the third installment of the action flick has not gone down well with Khan's and Chopra's fans as they flocked to twitter, appealing for the making of "Don 3".

As a result, #wewantdon3 has been trending on the micro-blogging site.

With this huge buzz, it appears like Sidwani has already taken a serious note to the fans' demand as he tweeted.

upload_2014-12-24_13-58-7.png upload_2014-12-24_13-57-27.png upload_2014-12-24_13-58-7.png upload_2014-12-24_13-57-27.png upload_2014-12-24_13-58-7.png

upload_2014-12-24_13-59-12.png upload_2014-12-24_13-59-12.png upload_2014-12-24_13-58-7.png upload_2014-12-24_13-57-27.png

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/fans-cant-...er-screen-we-want-don-3-trends-twitter-618173

Dea and Mara thank this.