1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

2012 SRK Birthday Gift from PlanetSRK

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by natacha, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Thanks a lot to the members I have received payments from so far, here is a list:

Debbie
    Jasmine
    Shublee
    Stella
    Sofie
    Kalee
    Anja
    Janine
    Linda
    Rizwana
    Jasmine
    Sabine
    Marion

I will be updating the list every weekend inshaAllah.

StellaM, natacha and Anjali72 thank this.
  2. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Isn't it always a relief when you know it really reached ... :lol:

Thanks again for your effort Wafa :hug::D

3. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

yes, and I start imagining him playing with the gift now :p I guess it arrived early but you'll never know with SRK's schedule when he'll be home or travelling.

4. Ella

Well right now i think he's more watching the match :p so maybe at night :lol:

Wafa says thanks.
  5. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Wowww the card is so cute and nice! And all the bookmarks! :D So sad I'm too late to participate in this one :( But love the idea of the heli and bookmarks! Am sure he will really love it! Thanks Wafa and all who participated for doing this for Shah! :grouphug::hippie:

6. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

Can anyone post a link to the 'members art-work of Shahrukh's tweets'.. i'm not able to find it ( from half-an hour :( ).. Need to add in the video..
    It feels so nice to hear that gift has been reached to Mumbai.. :)

7. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

raksha anantharam and Wafa thank this.
  8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

ladies... if you haven't sent your paypal or IBN payments yet I think its a good time to send it now, don't you think?

natacha says thanks.
  9. Janine

Janine Active Member

Hello Wafa I sended it to Ella on last Tuesday October 16th, I think she have received it now.

Ella says thanks.
  10. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

I've also send it to Ela last weekend .14th october..

Ella says thanks.
  11. Ella

Sorry, i was too busy this week. I just checked my incoming transfers. I recieved the money from Janine, Marion and Sabine. I will send it this weekend via paypal Wafa. :D

natacha, Janine and Yeh Dil thank this.
  12. natacha

natacha member

Sabine=Natacha :D

Ella says thanks.
  13. Misty45

Misty45 Well-Known Member

Hello Wafa. You haven't included my name in the list of people who have paid. I sent my payment by Paypal on the 9th Oct and had email confirmation of its receipt on the 10th. Let me know if you need proof and I will PM you. Linda

14. raksha anantharam

I'm really sorry for the delay.. my health is not proper from past 1 week so i couldn't post the video.. i promise to post within this week.. :) Inshallah :)

15. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

Hi all :wave:

First I must say I need a kick in the butt and a knock on my head for messing this one up! :brick:I wish my to do list would disappear rather me actually completing it :lol: I am forever late.... just like Shah :p

Anyways.. thanks a million to all of u and to Wafa di for the hardwork... :grouphug: and yes ur handwriting is awesome! :D I made my payment today :hug:

The heli is so so so cute!!! :kiss: It reminded me of Billu Barber... only King Khan was missing on the nose :love: great choices everyone :thumb:

Wafa says thanks.
  16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you Linda I have edited my post :)

and thank you Janine, Marion and Sabine I have updated the list with your names as well. :)

Janine says thanks.
  17. sistlashyamu

sistlashyamu Active Member

do u send gift to SRK!!is it true???:D
    but how.....can i too be a part of it?

18. natacha

natacha member

Great!I had a problem with posting here but it's ok now. :)
    Wafa,I would like you to delete Sabine in the bithday gift name list.Please write my usual firstname:Natacha.Thanks :hug:

19. raksha anantharam

Ppl I'm facing problems while uploading b'day video.. Daily motion didn't work!! I usually upload videos from Picasa to youtube.. but, showing error messages as - Due to unaviodable reasons the video can't be uploaded.. I even copied the video to a disk & tried it out.. It's not working!!!! I'm too scared as Shahrukh's b'day is very close!! Need help.. urgent!!

20. raksha anantharam

The video finally!!!!

You may find some letters to be small or not visible properly.. but, when you enlarge the video it's proper..
    0:40 pic's letters may be still small, but, i had some attachment towards the pic & didn't want to remove it..
    hope..you people like this.. :)

zheni, Hope, Misty45 and 5 others thanked this.