2012 SRK Birthday Gift from PlanetSRK

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by natacha, Jul 22, 2012.

1. natacha

natacha member

It would be fun if we started thinking about SRK next birthday gift.Who's in?:becky:

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

count me in!:)

natacha says thanks.
  4. Janine

Janine Active Member

:) Me also.

natacha says thanks.
  5. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

I'm in!:)

natacha says thanks.
  6. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

I'm in too :)

natacha says thanks.
  7. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Me too!

natacha says thanks.
  8. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

This is great! Me too! Since I've just joined this year, I don't know what you guys did last year. Have you guys given him a collective gift before as well? If yes, then AWESOME :shocked:

natacha says thanks.
  9. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

every year since the beginning of this forum i think. i like that we give him a gift collectively from PlanetSRK a lot.

natacha, Anjali72 and Prerna Dewan thank this.
  10. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

im in too but as always........no ideas :p
    i said i would be part of it last year too but then i couldnt. plus i forgot what the gift idea was. :confused2:

natacha says thanks.
  11. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Count me in too!:D Yashji's new film is the most special gift that I would receive on my birthday this year.:bounce:

natacha says thanks.
  12. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

OH WOW :D That is absolutely amazing! Such a great idea :D Count me in for everyyyyy gift that we give him any time in the future :bounce:

natacha says thanks.
  13. natacha

natacha member

Maybe we could give him plane tickets for him and his family to come to Reuion island.:p
    I will take good care of him...be sure of it!:becky:

Prerna Dewan says thanks.
  14. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

15. Janine

Janine Active Member

Very good one Natacha.:)

16. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

haha, interesting idea Natacha!:)
    is there anywhere i could see what kind of gifts you guys gave him previous years?
    i was just thinking, maybe we could make him a video/ movie, each of us would tell how much he changed our lives, how he makes us smile everyday etc., make it as a movie for him to watch and laugh and smile too. cuz he lately faced lot of negative stuff, he always makes us happy, maybe it's time we should make him feel happy too? something sweet, heart-warming?:)

SRK_FAN1 and mira_khan thank this.
  17. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Hope says thanks.
  18. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

Hope, I think that it's a great idea, he had been attacked by media, some artists, the stadium clash just before his team's victory... some of its tweets makes feel like if he was sad ... he mau be something revealing how much he's loved over the world with lot of nationalities, lot of languages... may be a poster ... somrthing that he can hold on the wall at office or at home to remember all the time how much h's beloved over the world

Hope says thanks.
  19. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

What I would like is if in addition to a gift from Planet SRK, we could also give cards as was done a couple years ago. I couldn't do anything that costed more than that.

Fresia Kim Tong Vargas and Hope thank this.
  20. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

thank you, Ella!:) i went through last year's birthday gift thread....seems like a lot of hard work and tuff decisions are ahead of us:p ...just wonder why nobody wanted to make a video gift?
    you did an awesome work last year, Ella!!!

thank you, Mira! i just thought that we can show him how far his love spreading went, like..not only it affected us, but also people who we live with, who we meet everyday, how his love and talent changes lives around the world, how his love spreads like a wildfire, through us....which ,as i understood from when he's speaking, is the most important thing for him.....even if we won't get to give him it as a gift on time, how about just making it as PlanetSRK members collab? then post it somewhere on youtube for people to see which he'll notice definitely too? What do you think guys?

SRK_FAN1 and rubyroo thank this.
  21. anya

anya Member

I'm in :D