1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

2011 SRK Birthday Gift from PlanetSRK

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by zahra, Aug 16, 2011.

1. zahra

zahra khanaddicted

Oh sorry!:p...It's a pocket video projector.You can connect it to any iphone/ipad or apple computer.It screens good quality video from these devices.

mumbiene says thanks.
  2. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

Oooh I like this! Bet he doesn't know abt it!! :D :D and he can connect it to his iPod & iPad! :D and look at the amount of E/S it can handle!!

3. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

I like it, but I really will not be surprised if he already has it! :p

4. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

At least he will know about it as he has his mac for years now, so he will know about all technical extras .. for sure :lol:

5. danshula

I bet! :lol:

6. kahaanii2802

kahaanii2802 Pagal Naanii

I bet on this too:nod:

7. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

We needed idears, I have two
    1.his birthday is one week later when the premiere from Ra One is finnished
    a memory from this day in London...a white T-shirt with a pic from Ra one,a cool title and signs from members.
    2.a little helicopter to control by himself
    I remember me on the last chrismas.My daughter gave her man these gift and we all are playing with this.
    It was the highlight on this evening and we had much fun.
    Shahrukh like games and I`m sure he will play with this helicopter with his kids.

Wafa, MaryAnnK, danshula and 1 other person say thanks.
  8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I love idea #2 Marlies! I think its wonderful! :thumb:

as to the T-shirt, why would we give him something he made himself to others (RaOne)? trust me he will not use it and might even see it only once.
    we've already given him fan-stamped gifts; signatures, wishes, pictures, etc.. he has tons of these. the destiny of these types of gifts are short-lived and unknown.

9. kahaanii2802

I know these little helicopters - my grandsons had them and had fun with it.
    What happened to the suggested floating globus?

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I like the globe idea too, but I think he'll have more fun with the heli :D

11. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

About the helicopter idea - I really like them - but for sure he has already.
    I saw much different sorts at the toy shop "Hamleys" in London. So I`m sure he already bought one or more ;)

12. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

The helicopter is cute :p My brother has one too :p

13. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Pedi I think, by all the gifts you can buy in a shop we haven`t the garantie that Shahrukh have this .

14. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

I found some interesting gadgets :D

Since SRK loves Coffee, Photography, his Mac and Gadgets in general, this 2 items will just be perfect!

- A cup of coffee in form of a camera lens (Price: 19€)
    lenscup.jpg lens-mug.jpg

- And this one you connect it to the computer via USB and you put the coffee mug on it and it keeps the coffee HOT (Price: 8 €)
    calentador-taza.jpg

darina4srk, Wafa and Ishq19 thank this.
  15. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

@Simo: Have you ever heard about his "lucky mug"?? Where ever Shah is going to shoot, his lucky mug is always with him for at least the last 10 years. I don't know the exact time, it was talked about in Living with a Superstar. And we saw the mug too, lots of time. He sticks on it and i bet he won't change this habbit. ;)

Your idea is good in generally, but i don't think, he would use it. :)

16. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

Yeah. The Silver Coffee mug Aka Lucky mug. Pretty famous actually :D

17. danshula

haha, i thought the same thing, I was like, no! srk has his own "lucky mug" - He isn't changing it for anything, we have seen it everywhere, idea is good but not applicable i guess!

18. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

I know about his mug... Gadgets are gadgets, you dont necessarily have to use them always, he himself said he has tons of non-useful gadgets. And the other gifts are not really useful either. Anyways, it was just a suggestion. Maybe we should make a list of the gifts and make a poll, otherwise I don't see this gift thing happening any time soon...

Wafa says thanks.
  19. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

alright, lets make a poll so everyone can vote on: globe, heli, mug. anything else? we need to get moving ;)

Number8 and kahaanii2802 thank this.
  20. kahaanii2802

good idea!

Wafa says thanks.