1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

2011 SRK Birthday Gift from PlanetSRK

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by zahra, Aug 16, 2011.

1. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

I love Anne idea and Ela mom's idea both.
    Anne's is simple and just great! :thumb:
    Ela's is more like Shah, tech-savvy. :thumb:
    Personally, I would be able to participate for Anne's idea (as I can buy a tie and send in) and not Ela's idea :( I wont be able to send in money for this due to few probs i have. :( But whoever can send in, go for it! :D (if ela mom's idea get selected)

btw I wont wonder if Shah already has that floating globe :lol: (sorry if I spoiled that idea now :p)

frenchfan, Ishq19 and zahra thank this.
  2. zahra

zahra khanaddicted

The black tie idea really sounds interesting.And we will be able to participate easily.I think it's a good point.
    Thank God you are there!
    I thought about something else.And why not a small book to learn some basic words and phrases from each country we belong to.It will be able to say a few words in the local languages where he travels.
    Well,this is the only idea I have.:(

kahaanii2802 says thanks.
  3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I like the Ideas. But i do not know :( I mean Annes idea is nice but if every one would send a black tie we would have alots of black ties from the same country. Take for example our members from USA would Wafa and Rumana and MaryAnn all send a black tie with little USA Flag on 8t we would have 3 Ties from USA and here in Germany the same. Except we say only one tie from every Country. I do not know what Shah Rukh wll do with so many black ties lol.

Hmm a few days back i saw a television Show on TV. In the Show are estate agents who help the poeple to find Aparments or houses.
    And on that day there where to young men from Berlin. They have a Company. They create Perfumes. You can go to them and say what you want and they create for you a Perfume which will be uniqe. Only you will have it and no one else. Your very owen smell. Well when i saw it i had to tink on Shah Rukh suddenly. He has so many Perfumes but if he had his owen smell which only he has? I wished i could remember on the Names of the Guys . I remember they said they have a Internet Side but i can't remember thier Names. :( It would been a nice Idea.

I found a Webside where this is possible. Unfortunatley it is all in German. :(
    http://www.myparfuem.com/Duftentwicklung-neu.html

We could make one for Shah Rukh and one for Gauri. But well it is just a Idea. A suggestion. :) I'm excited to see how many Ideas will come together and for which we finally will decide.

zahra says thanks.
  4. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

i like mama Ela's idea.. but how about this also for a quote to pick.. "To the world you are someone, but to someone (or a lot of people) you are the world" :heart:

frenchfan and Ishq19 thank this.
  5. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

this is EXACTLY what I have in mind Anke, like a kind of collection, but which would be for fun only...
    The idea is to show him how MUCH we are here to love him...and at the same time to make him LAUGH because of that MUCH ...

because, let's be honest, I really don't think he will USE for real any of our gifts (that's why I like Ela's idea too, it's a gadget, not something useful)...The purpose is to bring a smile on a special face on a special day....

and about your idea with the perfume, I am afraid it might be expensive (?) plus I'm totally sure that Gauri has her own habit already..

anyway, I agree on the fact that showing her our respect too is a great idea.

danshula says thanks.
  6. zahra

zahra khanaddicted

@Anke,you get it right!:)
    They both will like it.Unfortunately I didn't understand everything but the few words I know in german were enough to have an idea of the criteria to create this perfume.We should know his preferences to create the perfect one.:ohwell:
    We can even choose the bottle shape and colours,the name of the perfume,with stones,box and so much more!:target:It's a fantastic idea!:thumb:

phul says thanks.
  7. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

LOL, you know what will be funny if he likes one of our ties and wears it at an event and for example if its mine, i would go shouting crazy everywhere, saying he wore my tie, LOL :pound: :pound: You just never know, Anne dear! :lol:
    And I felt that Gauri should be given something as we will be giving this to him on their wedding anniversary! :)

frenchfan and zahra thank this.
  8. phul

I have checked it the biggest bottle has 60 ml and cost 89 Euros, the second biggest has 50 ml and cost 73Euros and the smallest has 30 ml and cost 59 Euros. :)Just to know how expensive it would be
    here a example created by me :p :lol:
    The 50 ml Botle without and with a Gift box with the finest silk paper. With the Box it would cost a bit more.:)

Attached Files:

zahra says thanks.
  9. phul

Ah Anne now i understand what you are meaning. I think. .lol: You mean every tie stands for one of us who loves Shah Rukh. And when he finds a looooooooots of Ties in his box so it means there are a looooooooooots of nice Guys and Girls who love him.:D Thats really a nice idea.
    I hope we will find a great Gift for our great Sweetheart Shah Rukh. :)

frenchfan and zahra thank this.
  10. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Don't get me wrong Anke, but i have my doubts with the Fragance. Basically its a good idea. But who will decide the ingredients? And secondly .. i find it a lil bit expensive.

But this is only my opinion :)

frenchfan, danshula and Pedi thank this.
  11. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I don`t like the perfume idea - in my opinion he smells already unbeatable great, it isn't to top ...:D:p

frenchfan, Ishq19 and MaryAnnK thank this.
  12. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Yes, exactly. Which character you fell in love with! What was it that made you love that character?

phul says thanks.
  13. phul

Well it's a few Euros cheaper then your Globe.:) But yes for a Perfum it's not cheap. The 30 ml Botle would cost only a bit more then 60 Euros. But Hm the Ingredients? Well we could make a list. Everyone could say what she or he like to have in it.Well but how i have said the Idea with Perfume is just a Suggestion. :)

14. phul

Oh yes that is true. He smells so unbelivebale gooood :faint2: Thats why i had that Idea :lol: even Shah Rukhs heaventliy smell is inspiring.

15. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

What does one give to someone who has everything? This is the question! It truly is only our love!

frenchfan, Wafa and darina4srk thank this.
  16. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

I like the Globe idea, if we can make a picture of G.One and paste it on the plaque like if G.One is levitating the Globe with his powers, it would be nicer and give it literally the meaning of making the world fly :)

Ishq19, frenchfan and zahra thank this.
  17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I like the globe idea. ties... sorry not too much and specially if they have flags, he won't wear them.
    fragrance is too personal, and he has his own long time fragrance that he prefers.
    anymore ideas?

Ishq19, Pedi and frenchfan thank this.
  18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

and this is becoming more of a challenge every year Maryann

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  19. frenchfan

Well, Anshu, the purpose is that all ties should be black, so we could be ALL going shouting crazy everywhere, because all of us would be able to say "it's mine" each time he wears a nice black tie :wink: :lol:

shallu. and danshula thank this.
  20. frenchfan

nooooooo Wafa, I totally agree on the fact that it should be NO flags on the ties : all black ji.. :thumb:.(I have only mentionned that we could attach some little flags on each tie, in case members want to show where they come from; but I HATE ties with such logos on them :) )

Ishq19, Pedi and danshula thank this.