2011 SRK Birthday Gift from PlanetSRK

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by zahra, Aug 16, 2011.

1. zahra

zahra khanaddicted

I don't know why but I think more often about SRK during Ramadan.:)
    I was really happy to be part of planetsrk gift last year for SRK's birthday.It's always a joyful moment to share things with your friends,isn't it?
    So maybe it's time to start thinking all together about SRK birthday gift to come.
    The sooner we start,the better it will be.So,any idea guys?

Wafa and shublee thank this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

is this for his birthday?
    i never have any ideas but i'll be happy to participate :p

zahra says thanks.
  4. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

I hope it's for his birthday :)

I couldn't participate last year at all due to my moving and all but I'm glad you guys liked my idea of the coffee basket :)

This year, I hope I'll be able to participate but if not, I'll just chip in my two cents :D

zahra says thanks.
  5. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

If it will be for his birthday, we really need to get moving. But if not for his birthday (and any day is a good day to celebrate!) we can send him a gift anytime!

I think it is always better to allow much time because we are in so many places around the world, and trying to connect makes speed difficult!!

I will be in. Creativity is not part of me, but I am always willing to contribute something!! Just to show my appreciation of his talents and gifts to us.

Something related to Don 2 or Ra.One possibly?
    Video
    personailzed gift
    cards
    ???

gauri_fairy, zahra and mumbiene thank this.
  6. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

zahra, thanks for opening this thread,
    I think a gift for Shahrukh is always great and to his birthday we have every times problems because the time was to short.

zahra and Anjali72 thank this.
  7. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I little observation from my perspective: We love Shah Rukh. He loves us because he feels he is making us happy with his work.

How about something from each of us that made us fall in love with his character. A picture of his character with a note. No gushy stuff. Just honest fan thoughts. I hate the thought of others always asking him "to marry him" or "to give me a kiss." We need to respect him as a person first. Acting is his career.

What has he done to make your day? The character of Clint Eastwood said it best, "Come on! Make my day!"

Do you understand what I am saying? I hope so.

gauri_fairy, zahra, frenchfan and 7 others thanked this.
  8. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

MaryAnn i do not realy understand what you are meaning. Do you mean how we was fall in Love with him? Which of his Film Characters it was? And why it was this Character? Or what do you mean?

zahra says thanks.
  9. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

I love this idea Mary Ann!:heart: Wonderful. Of course count me in in whatever we decide!:hug:

zahra says thanks.
  10. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

I like your idea too Mary Ann :D And it wouldn't be, like you said, no gushy stuff. :)

MaryAnnK and zahra thank this.
  11. iam_ellie

iam_ellie Member

I love your idea :)

zahra says thanks.
  12. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Mary Ann, I Love your idea, hate the gushy stuff as well, everybody just telling I love you, I love you! Doesnt he know?
    if I can then I am in for this! :D

zahra says thanks.
  13. zahra

zahra khanaddicted

We were so creative that it becomes more and more difficult to find the right birthday gift.But we can do it all together.:D...keep it up!He deserves to have a really really really special gift this year.

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  14. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

yes it is time to start working on this.

Please keep in mind, again... when you think of a gift think of what HE would like and use, not what you would like.

MaryAnn, I think your gift idea is good but I have 2 concerns:
    1- since many of us like same characters we might end up being redundant in presentation. how many ddlj or suri or rahul love stories can he read?
    2- what will he do with it? it shows our love for his characters but its not something he can use himself.

can we be more practical and not sentimental in our gifts? what would you give your brother or father?

MaryAnnK, zahra, frenchfan and 7 others thanked this.
  15. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Never thought of it Wafa, but you have a valid point made up there!

zahra and Wafa thank this.
  16. KRK

KRK कति Member

What about a Star Registry? I have given him already one with his name but what about stars in the name of his Parents. So they can always have a look at him :)

http://www.starregistry.com/

zahra, Pedi and Wafa thank this.
  17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

many people given him a star registry Kati.

if you were a man, what would you ask for?

zahra says thanks.
  18. KRK

KRK कति Member

well technical things but he is the first one who get the new things!

All my other ideas are too expensive! Like a Zeppelin with Happy Birthday and Greetings from Planet, which is flying over Mannat!

zahra, Number8 and mumbiene thank this.
  19. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Oh Kati , the best I ever heard but before we can start with this we must win a jackpot!

MaryAnnK, zahra and KRK thank this.
  20. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

Kati - really the best idea ever :) - but unfortunately too expensive :(

zahra says thanks.
  21. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

I have an idea, but I don't know how it's executed.
    You know how google puts doodles as his Logo when their celebrating a birthday of a famous figure? Can't we find a way to that? Get google.com to-you know-"celebrate" his birthday on their logo?

kushi, Elahe, zahra and 1 other person say thanks.