1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

2009 SRK Birthday Gift from PlanetSRK

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by kahaanii2802, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Tiara

Tiara New Member

Re: SRK Birthday 2009

I know I wasnt online here for a long time, I had a few problems but its over now and Im back.
    I dont know, if I have any rights to discuess this with u, but the only thing I wanna say is: GREAT IDEA - I want to be involved pllllllllllz

2. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

AW: SRK Birthday 2009

Ehm yes Lamya i think it is a good idea but there is a problem all our members from EU as the same notes we all have Euros. I mean all Euro Notes are the same. The coins are different i mean each country has owen coins. They have the same frontside but different backsides but the notes are the same :confused2: Maybe some of our German members has still some DM( Deutche Mark) Notes. I have some coins and btw i have also some coins from the earlier GDR ( German Democratic Republic) but i don't know if you would take that too and second how to send to you.:confused2: Here in Germany you need a Permission from the Customs office so far i know for sending package or letters with things inside in a other country.Ok Notes no problem
    in a letter but coins? I don't know if i need the permission for this to and where i can get it here in Brandenburg.

3. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

My kind of idea Lamya!!!! Thanks a lot but just one thing, as I am Bangladeshi and there are already many members from USA so may I send Bangladeshi money instead of US? As I am a banknote collector, I can help with those wondering how to send money from your country as it's kind of illegal to send banknotes through mail.

And shouldn't there be a limit on how much you can send? Like the lowest denomination or at least 1 note per person?

And for those who live in Europe and use the euro, I was wondering whether you could send your pre-Euro money.

These are just my suggestions. ;)

4. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Lamya meant by sending her a banknote or paper money from your country then she can put them in a book and give it to Shahrukh when she goes to India in January.

I find this significant because we spend lots of money on Shahrukh and wouldn't it be great for Shahrukh to see what beautiful money we spend on our sweety pie (Shahrukh)?

5. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

Oh ok if i get this write so when send our mony in our country carnse so she gather them in abook and gevie it to shah
    hmmmmmmm intresting :D

6. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

Re: AW: SRK Birthday 2009

ja phul i think you are right...the idea is a good one. but for all in most of the country of europe its the same money...so we would have a lot of euros i think:D. but count me in.

7. tilitasrk

tilitasrk Well-Known Member

I love the idea, but explain a little more, refer to old money as used by collectors, I can to search in the center of my city, there selling this kind of money

8. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

Ok, for members leaving in europe, try and get the money of your country before if became euro, i'm sure your mum or aunty might have one or two notes somewhere in their drawer it'll be nicer....for the euro notes, i think they carry the name of the country it's issued from
    The bank note should be the smallest amount possible,as it's gonna be a collector item
    If possible always send me 2 notes, as i better have one spare..just in case.
    Now for sending money, you can just put in an envellope inside a card...it should be fine, in the case of members leaving in us or europe but originally from another country try to send me the note from you own country as i'm sure i'll get dollars from wafa...
    hope this is clear for everyone...to get my postal adress email me on lamya.m@orange.fr
    love
    lamya

9. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

you got it right!!!!!

10. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

Hello, all of us have our share of problems and sometimes we can't come and visit the forum as often as we'd like to...but what matters is our love for srk and you have all the rights to discuss this and any other matter concerning srk here and you're more than welcome and i'll be eargearly waiting for your contribution:)

11. kaja

kaja Well-Known Member

AW: SRK Birthday 2009

I have not really understood what kind of a book this should be. A book with greetings from his fans or what ? And i would like to know who will make the layout of it.....i hope its a graphic designer. It should look a bit more proffecional than the last gifts ( sorry ! )
    And i would like to know why it`s always an admin who gives it month after his birthday. Wouldn`t it be possible to send it to him ON his birthday.
    I don`t like the idea to send just a pic .
    And when Lamya has not much time, maybe someone else ( we have designer here ) could care about so that we are in time to send exactly on 2.11.

12. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

ok i have an idea how about writing ur name and age on the mony so he knw each one of us :D
    plz tell me if u like it

13. kahaanii2802

kahaanii2802 Pagal Naanii

That sounds even better..:thumb:

14. Tiara

Tiara New Member

Thx Lamya!
    Last night, I had an idea too - but its just an idea ok! Maybe we can make our "own" money. Dont think the wrong :p. I mean, we could scan a note from ur county in our computers and put our photo or name on it. I think then the most of us havent a problem to send this kind of money. And it would be very unique.

15. kaja

kaja Well-Known Member

AW: Re: SRK Birthday 2009

:twitch::confused2::confused2:

so please could someone explain this book idea to me ?

16. Anoush

Anoush SRK's Lovely Sister

great idea Lamya dear

so simple , everyone can do it and share , SRK will like it so much :)

i really like it so much , as i know that SRK like to collect money and stpams

so i am in :)

Asma i am agree with your idea too
    for myself i will send my pic

thanks alot guys

17. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

Re: AW: SRK Birthday 2009

Kaja, the idea is to make a collector book of money notes from all the country where shahrukh has fans....don't worry about making it look professional,as i'm a perfectionnist by nature, it'll be done with great care...as for the last gifts, i'm sorry to say but they came from the heart and even though the look may not have been professional, shahrukh loved it
    As for gifting him the goods for the 2nd november, we have done it in the past and we never knew if shahrukh got the gift, this is why getting the gift hand delivered to shahrukh is a better idea, at least we know he got it.
    As for the time, had i not been sure to be able to manage it, i wouldn't have proposed to take care of it.

18. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

Good idea, but it'll have to be a separate book,as we know he's a collector by nature and so we can make one with real money notes and one as you suggested.

19. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

money notes is cool... since he is a collector and all, itll be really interesting...but along with the notes, what about coins? since there are lots of members here in the US, itll be kinda redundant for us all to have the USD, what about coins? if its possible :p

20. f khan

f khan Farah Khan

Great idea....... but the question is how to send this to you...??? because it is not possible for all the members to do so?