1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

�Shah Rukh deserves his superstardom�

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by annous, Jun 7, 2006.

1. annous

annous New Member

Catch Abhishek Bachchan in a free-wheeling chat with Subhash K Jha

Apparently in Kabhie Alvida Na Kehna you play a character close to your heart?

Actors always bring a lot of themselves into their characters. At the end of the day, the character is being performed by the actor, the character must therefore have elements of the actor. Karan knows me well, so he used a lot of my personality for my character in KANK. It's very important for me to identify with the character I play, otherwise I can't play him convincingly.

How did it feel to work with Shah Rukh Khan in KANK?

Only after you work with Shah Rukh do you truly understand why he enjoys the position he does. He's a humble and unassuming person. When you work with him you realise he's amazingly good at what he does. My advice to any actor who works with him is to interact with him off the sets for a week before the shooting begins. I was bowled over by him as an actor and a human being. I've never seen a more hard-working actor. On the sets he was always there for Karan and for his co-stars. He made sure that everyone ate well and performed properly.

You seem totally bowled over by him.

I hope I can work with SRK again and again. Shah Rukh is an immensely generous actor. He almost concentrates more on getting the other actor's performance right in a scene, than his own! When I was stuck during a scene, he readily helped me out. The amount I've learnt from him about conducting oneself as a person and as an actor, is insurmountable. Shah Rukh truly deserves his superstardom. He works hard for it, and he makes sure others work equally hard.

the rest is here

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=10&articleid=6820060323234368200603138765

2. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Wow!

Thanks Enass!

That's the best thing I've read in the last few days... wich has to do with SRK and the Bachchan's!

That is really what I needed... and of course I'm not surprised.... ;)

3. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Yea, so many people have said this about Shah Rukh...he has such a big heart.:heart: Very nice of Abhishek to say.

Thanks Enass.:)

4. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

Thanks Enass for the article.

Nice words from Abishek about Shahrukh Khan. I´m sure SRK is a great adventure an experience on the set. I wish I could observe him only for a short time on set. :) :heart:

5. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Yes. That would be great! :thumb:

6. maariposa

maariposa New Member

It`s nice to read Abhi say such nice things about Sharu, especially after the vicious rumours circulating around the net:thumb: God, I sometimes really hate journalists!:mad2:

7. khadija

khadija Member

this is really great to read this, i was really pleasantly surprised by abhi knowing how hard fan of his father he is, i really didn't wait such comment about srk from him.

thanks for sharing enass

8. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

OMG exactly! They create this stupid wars :confused: Really doesn't make sense.

9. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

Thankyou enass, this is such a breath of fresh air after what other awful things were reported this week. Yes Abhi is finding out why everyone else goes totally ga ga over SRK once they have worked with him. He seems to have this effect on everyone once they have had the pleasure to have worked with him:) and yes he does deserve his superstardom:D long may he reign:thumb:

10. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

me too, honey. that combo makes one yummy man-sandwich. :D

thanks, Enass.

11. Michelle

Michelle THE BAADSHAH RULES!

no wonder that abhishek likes him so much.i have always heard his co-stars praise his concern for helping them out.shooooooo shweeeeeetttt sharu!!!!:heart::heart::kiss::hug:

12. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

well thats wht media is abt

13. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

awwww...that was sooooo sweet and great to hear those words from abhi
    shah rukh deserves all the respects and admiration coz he's truly an amazing human being

14. Aryana

Aryana SRK's Pashtaana Fan

Thanks for the article. As far as we are concerned he deserve every bit of the superstardom, it is nice to hear that from another celeberty.