1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

“SRK is a total mercenary”!

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Kalsoom_24, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

“SRK is a total mercenary”!

by Debasis Jana

[​IMG]

Author Susmita Dasgupta who has recently released her book on Amitabh Bachchan published by Penguin India called ‘Amitabh: The Making of a Superstar', is so much miffed with the superstar for not showing up for the launch in Delhi and not even sending his representative. “I call it bad social manners. I've been keeping him in the know about my book and it's very annoying to see such untoward behavior on his part,” was how she voiced her grievance. She did not even spare Shah Rukh Khan. She had invited the new ‘Don' hero to the launch as well, but she knew he wouldn't respond as he's a total mercenary and she had no big money to offer.

http://www.indiatarget.com/cgi-bin/detailnews.cgi?id=3967

2. Michelle

Michelle THE BAADSHAH RULES!

:mad: :mad: this woman whoever she is needs to back off n stop passin judgements on him like this.how does she even dare to say that he is a mercenary?:rolleyes: n does he know him at all to say sumthing as ridiculous as this???has she ever read anay of his interviews for what he works??i guess she did not:rolleyes:mad womann!:mad: :crazy:

3. Alana

Alana New Member

:D

I think Shahrukh said somewhere that he dances on a wedding for momey, so this is maybe a mercenary. And what's wrong with it...everyone or at least the most of the people do things for money.

4. Adaneth

Adaneth New Member

I dont like the word mercenary. When it is true and i understand the word right. Then we all are mercenary, because we all work for mony. And i think we dont wont work for nothing. If we get no money we wouldnt work. So in my opinion we are all mercenary in the one or the other way. I´m thinking about german´s
    Stefan Raab Show!!

5. Michelle

Michelle THE BAADSHAH RULES!

of course we do work for money but here this woman meant that shahrukh does everything for money which 100% bakwaas.:rolleyes:

6. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

yeah and right now hes in such pain...:(

7. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

Why should Shahrukh Khan attend her book launch ? :confused: The book was written about Amitabh Bachchan and the title was " The making of a superstar", which probably means the superstar Amitabh Bachchan. So I see no reason for SRK to take part on her launch.:rolleyes:

And when she invited SRK for her launch only because of his name and stardom and her hope the book would get more public interest because of SRK´s presence so she has to pay for it. That´s usual. Is she not a mercenary in this case ?;) :)

8. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

I disagree with the article. I don't understand why the women is bring srk in this matter. Why should srk come to AB book launch:crazy: :confused: If srk really do everything for money, then he will ask his full fee from yash chopra and karan johar but he himself said and even yash chopra said that srk never have any ego about how much he wants to be paid but he says that pay me what u think i deserve. Srk doesn't even look at his roles for Yash chopra movies. But srk did said he get his due from doing concerts, ads and wedding parties. I didn't became a srk fan just because he's a good actor but i became his fan of what a person he is. He truely deserves every bit of success. More than money he want people to recognise his talent.

9. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

It seems that this woman is very very frustrated... well it's her loss... maybe her book about Amitji wasn't much interesting that Big B would like to be a part of the launch... :rolleyes:
    And her comment that SRK is mercenary... it is very clear... she couldn't make a name for her with him!

10. semaay

semaay Senior Member

What nonesense?? This woman sounds really frustated! If Amitabh Bachchan himself did not show up, what does she expect? I mean SRK has a tight schedule. Well, you cannot be everybody's darling!

11. clochette

clochette New Member

A woman with a certain lack of manners, too, I would say...
    To blame ShahRukh for something Amitji did (or more did not), is very very bad behaviour... she even doesn't clarify in which manner she has contacted ShahRukh who, normally, has nothing to do with a book-launch of an Amitji-biography (or was Amitji at the book-launch of SRK?!). I think Amitji's behaviour shows more the importance he gives to this book (to say no importance) - so it would be ridiculous if ShahRukh would be there...

No, Shahrukh isn't a mercenary, he's a first class and top entertainer - that is his job! With this job he's earning money and he's worked hard enough to have the right to set the price. We know that he's done the temptation (I think it was 2004?) for a good purpose without earning big bucks, he does things for friends without counting coins, he even gives to members of the film crew who are in need. Take the money from rich people who can afford to pay a million without batting an eyelid for one of his performances - why not?! He's not killing someone for this money - like a mercenary!!!

12. goldenrusty

goldenrusty New Member

it's a book about Amitabh, not about shah rukh, so what ??? strange, talking so about shah rukh, if it would have been his own book, but it's not a book about him, so it's really strange with some people:frog:

13. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

this woman is succeded because she makes us talk about her book !!..she makes her books launch and amitji was not there..there must be a reason for that..I wonder what she is trying to do..call the tv talk them about big names and you are the talk of the town..typical..success for one day and the next day the press is somewhere else ...

14. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Exactly! :thumb:

15. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Jeez! Why in the world would he come there? :suspicious: He's got millions of other things to do. Ok maybe he would have come if she paid him, but that's how all stars work :noidea: Even Hollywood works that way, you have to pay for publicity. If you don't have a reason to come, why would you be there? :confused: LOL!

16. PaolaSRK

PaolaSRK Well-Known Member

:mad: :mad: :mad: WOMEN BAD:mad: :mad:

17. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

ı like this...bad women...

18. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

I agree 110 % with you, the mercenary is this women and certainly not shahrukh

19. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

Shahrukh has always said he will take money for his work, and go for free if it's a friend or a charity!! Obviously, this woman belongs to neither category, so it's normal he will take money for an appearance, especially about a book on Mr. B., the same man who is not putting an end to all those stupid rumours about KBC!!!

She seems really frustrated, but anyway she had the wrong superstar!!! :D :D

20. Tanjusik

Tanjusik New Member

It's so strange woman!!! Why did he have to visit her launch!? This book is about Amitji. But I am sure if she had invited him as it should be he would have replayed her or maybe even come.