1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

“No fall out between me and Shahrukh”- Rohit Shetty

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by tasifa, Jan 29, 2016.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

“No fall out between me and Shahrukh”- Rohit Shetty
    Back to Filmy Buzz
    By [​IMG] Sanjukta Sen Fri, January, 29 2016
    [​IMG]

If the gossip mills are to be believed, there was a big dispute between director Rohit Shetty and superstar Shahrukh Khan over ‘Dilwale’ which failed to impact and didn’t even reached the mark of Rs 150 crore in the Indian market. As per reports the duo was blaming each other for the loss.
    Though in a recent event Shetty denied any kind of rift between him and Shahrukh, says Rohit, “Yes I have heard the news. I don’t understand why people spread these things. If something happened like this I would not deny. But nothing has happened between us.”

“There are two sections in this industry. One who only work throughout the year and other who only like to sit and talk. I and Shahrukh fall in first category who loves to work.” the ‘Chennai Express’ director added.
    Having moved ahead from, Dilwale, director Rohit Shetty is now focused on his next big project which is a remake of 1989 Subhash Ghai superhit Ram Lakhan. Speaking about the film ‘Singham’ director updated us that he is prepping for the remake and ‘will go on floor in sometime’. “Also there is another film, people are waiting for it actually is Golmaal 4” the director informed.

The director who continues to showcase his love for cars in all his films, wishes to make movie like ‘Fast and Furious’ movies sometime in his life though he isn’t sure when it will happen or who will be in that ‘dream team’ for the project.

http://www.bollywoodhelpline.com/ne...t-between-me-and-Shahrukh”-Rohit-Shetty/33830

2. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

Who would of guessed rohit may say what he has said

Mara says thanks.
  3. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Rajeev Masand's column in Open Magazine this week was headlined "The Inevitable Blame Game" with a picture of SRK. Masand claimed that several of the people in Dilwale were blaming each other for the film's "failure" in India. I don't think "blame" was the best word for some healthy self criticism as to how the film might have attracted a larger audience. Perhaps Shetty was responding to this article since Masand's column is quite popular. The column is too negative and gossipy to post here but if anyone wants to read it:
    http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/voices/the-inevitable-blame-game