1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

“It’s ok, let them do their job,” Shah Rukh!

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Kessi78, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Kessi78

Kessi78 New Member

From the King’s Court

From the King’s Court

Shah Rukh Khan is not known as King Khan for nothing! Had the chance to observe the actor at his luxurious penthouse in the imposing glass building that he has constructed behind his heritage bungalow, Mannat. The place was crawling with TV crew as he was doing his promotional interviews at his place. There was not a frown or a grimace on his face even as he watched the heavy cables snake around the spotlessly polished flooring, the crew and cameramen rest their equipment on his expensive sofas and fiddle with the rich drapes. “It’s ok, let them do their job,” he waved off when one of his staffers tried to intervene.

The incident is worth a mention because just the other day, was at another recently turned producer - actor’s place who screamed and sulked when one camera was placed on his sofa!

the link is: http://www.screenindia.com/fullstory.php?content_id=14629

2. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

Re: From the King’s Court

Thanks nicole :thumb: Wow, a penthouse now :eek: sounds wonderful, and so typical of Shahrukh to be so laid back about the TV crew :D

3. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Wouldn't expect anything else from Shah Rukh.:hug:

Thanks Nicole!:)

4. Adaneth

Adaneth New Member

Yeah that is Shahrukh. Like the Article say. He is not known as the King for nothing! that makes him so special. :becky: :hug: :peace:

Thx for sharing the Article Nici !

5. SRKeshini

SRKeshini Active Member

awh so sweet of our jaanu :D:D
    thanx for sharing dear

6. vdoggy

vdoggy Member

Thanx Nicole :)

7. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWH!!!! MY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :kiss: :heart:

8. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

i agree with everyone good to read thanks for posting

9. shahzura

shahzura New Member

Wow!!!!...His place sounds great!..Especially this new penthouse that he has...& that too in a glass building!...does that mean that we could see him if we were standing outside?:D

It is so like Shahrukh to be understanding...he knows that these people are only doing their job & it's not like they are purposely trying to destroy his place or anything...anyway, Shahrukh is not obsessed about materialistic value...he's aware it is expensive but to him it is just an accessory, an object that is to serve its purpose...not to be put above anything or in this case anyone's job.

10. srk_mai

srk_mai New Member

Thanx Nicole

11. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

sis, u r so right there

i'll be very surprised if he acted like the one mentioned at the last para for no reason whatsoever

12. Adaneth

Adaneth New Member

Well said. :thumb:

13. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

ditto :thumb:

14. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

ditto:thumb:

15. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Isn't that the reason why we love him so much?

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]by Debasis Jana [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shah Rukh Khan is known as King Khan but his temperament is not like a king. Had the chance to observe the actor at his luxurious penthouse in the imposing glass building that he has constructed behind his heritage bungalow, Mannat. The place was crawling with TV crew as he was doing his promotional interviews at this place. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There was not a frown or a grimace on his face even as he watched the heavy cables snake around the spotlessly polished flooring, the crew and cameramen rest their equipment on his expensive sofas and fiddle with the rich drapes. “It's ok, let them do their job,” he waved off when one of his staffers tried to intervene. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The incident is worth a mention because just the other day, was at another recently actor-turned producer's place who screamed and sulked when one camera was placed on his sofa.[/FONT]

http://www.indiatarget.com/cgi-bin/detailnews.cgi?id=4214

17. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Thamks Wafa! :hug:

I think I've read this here somewhere... no matter.. He's great!
    That reminds me on a saying..
    "Wo gehobelt wird, da fallen Späne" ...("Where you plane down, shaving falls") :D

18. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

well only a few people can be true kings....and shahrukh is sure one of them

19. nainital

nainital New Member

Wonder who that "other" actor/producer was who started to scream and shout?
    Well, all his co-stars always praise Shahrukh for being so professional and good to work with ... and he doesn't change this attitude when with the media. He's a Pro ... and simply the BEST!

20. Pyaar84

Pyaar84 SRK-addicted

AW: Re: From the King’s Court

me too... :)