1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

“I will never enter politics,” Shah Rukh!

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Kalsoom_24, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

“I will never enter politics,” Shah Rukh!

by Debasis Jana

Shah Rukh Khan yet again revealed his unwillingness to join politics. Earlier, whenever the issue of he can join politics has come in fore, the Bollywood king has always dismissed it very politely by saying “politics is not my cup of tea”.

In a recent interview, when asked, Shah Rukh made his stand even more clear. “I will never enter politics,” said Shah Rukh.

Does he think politics is a bad word? “No, no, it is not that. I think appealing people should be movie actors, should not be politicians,” he quipped.
    Recently there was rumour that superstar Amitabh Bachchan would contest the next presidential election as a Samajwadi Party candidate, however Amitabh Bachchan has rubbished off the rumour outright.

In India , filmstars are turning politicians and politicians are becoming filmstars is a very common feature. However filmstars are now maintaining a safe distance from politics is a very good development for politics as well as films also.

http://www.indiatarget.com/cgi-bin/detailnews.cgi?id=4338

2. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

In a recent interview, when asked, Shah Rukh made his stand even more clear.

Of course, he did, like every time they ask him....
    How often they want to ask him this question?

3. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

Shah Rukh Khan rules out joining politics

20th Feb 2007 17.20 IST
    By Agencies

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has yet again revealed his unwillingness to join politics.

Earlier, whenever the issue of SRK joining politics has come in fore, he has always dismissed it very politely by saying “politics is not my cup of tea”.

In a recent interview, when asked, SRK made his stand even clearer. “I will never enter politics,” the King Khan said.

Does he think politics is a bad word? “No, no, it is not that. I think appealing people should be movie actors, should not be politicians,” he quipped.

Recently there was rumour that mega superstar Amitabh Bachchan would contest the next presidential election as a Samajwadi Party candidate, however Bachchan has rubbished off the rumour outright.

http://apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood/20070220-3.html

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

they asked this question about him joining politics a million times. his answer doesn't change; NO. why do they keep asking, beats me.

5. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

yeah yesterday a contestan asked him the same question on kbc

6. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

well said why the hell do they always ask him when he doesnt want to cant they just leave him

7. nilojini

nilojini New Member

i think its also better for srk, not to enter in politics. i mean politic is for boaring peoble.....not for srk, he is full of life. i want to see him as an actor, if he enter politics...then mybe he haven`t got tim to act. So srk said correct: NO for pilitics.

8. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many times does he have to say it! :doh:

9. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

I wish the jurnos would come up with some new questions...

10. Mia

Mia New Member

If we got sick of this guestion, imagine how sick is SRK...:bored: :yell: :mad:
    I'm glad he is determined not to join politics :clap2: :nod: :)

11. GemaSRK

GemaSRK Well-Known Member

I agree with him because for me politics not good for him.

12. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

Shahrukh doesn't need politic, he has power already. and he's got it from his hard works in film industry, because of it.... he has lots of loves and supports. so, what for politic for him?!

13. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

bilkul correct...;)

14. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

what a great concept Lia, he has the power and influence of billions, why would he need to do such a risky thing by joining politics. if anything, politicians should join Hindi Cinema and get popular, probably cheaper than running costly campaigns :p