1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

“I spent sleepless nights wondering how to break it to Shah Rukh" Farah

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Rajshri, Nov 5, 2010.

1. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

No guys I was reading a report on BOI and it said that its the 6th hight grosser not 3rd and not saying anymore on the topic!!

2. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

according to boi it stated the film is predicted to gross some 50 crore in its first week which will make it 6th biggest but its not what it expected (it expected a lot more) it is to see how the film does in the second week onwards to see if it sustains or crashes due to a good opening its a definite hit but to see if the movie can go above being a hit the second week is the decider

3. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

Guys all we wanted tmk not to reach mhn especially oso level...both story/direction wise and box office wise....so its definitely below mhn/oso in terms of story/direction and it doesnt seem to level these movies in terms of money either:cheer2:. So whatever is happening is all fine (good opening etc)....just chilll you all.....Farah is learning her lesson...and thats enough for us.

4. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Yes....by being vulgar and using SRK's name. I'll pass, thank you very much. I prefer SRK's class and manners over the tasteless crap Farah created in order to promote her mediocre movie.

5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

6. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Well the movie cost 70-75 cr. and I'm not so sure they'll earn that back... So sad... :D

7. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

lol....it wont even cross 65!!

8. nika

nika Well-Known Member

9. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

for this film i am turning into a half-empty glass kinda person
    so i'll view this verdict as a semi-flop :D:D:D:D:D:D

10. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

lol, it didn't cross atleast 60 croes

11. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

^thats why can you see they wrote the amount practcally like this: 4,0,0,0,0,0
    to fool people into believing its a lot :rofl:

12. Geeta

Geeta Active Member

Hahaha!! Idiots..

13. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

Hhahaha lol

14. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

:lol: I like that

15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I hope so. or at least she's getting a fraction of what she deserves. :tape:

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

please don't raise the bar and call it "mediocre"

17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I've read a lot of negative, even hateful comments about TMK on my FB wall from other filmmakers and people in the industry. they think its a disgrace to Hindi cinema.

18. mitwa

mitwa I`m a dreamer...will I ever get well?!

MASHAHALLAH...even if every religion teach us not to be mean and love our enemies but being ungratefull to a friend is pretty much a same kind of sin so...:eek: God forgive me but...Farah deserves all this...