1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

“I spent sleepless nights wondering how to break it to Shah Rukh" Farah

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Rajshri, Nov 5, 2010.

1. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

I'm going to add my voice to the general gloating....... News of that movie's dismal reviews is the best Christmas gift I received this year! :heh:

2. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

:bump2: :pound: :pound: :pound: :lol:

3. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

cant do it better...........

4. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

yeah i agree, i think we have the right to gloat
    yesterday i was looking for that song "celebrate good times, come on" (thats part of the lyric.. i dont know what its called) and then i wanted to put it on surround sound and celebrate [​IMG]

even my mum celebrated that tmk is failing miserably
    she's not a fanatic but she's a fan ever since Darr and his messy hair, his crazy laugh in the forest and k..k..k..kiran so thats longer than me & she was angry of the way farah made fun of him
    i mean who wouldnt be?

5. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

I think people are misunderstanding my point, in no way do I like Farah's actions but all I was saying that I don't think Shahrukh would have cared for her or her film but if people disagree they are more than welcome to continue as they wish

6. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Yes you say it! Same here!:thumb:

7. SRKfanforever

8. Rayhana

can someone translate please,I really want to know what he said..:eek::eek:

9. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Here you go Naeema - Translated it for you and also others! :thumb:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shah Rukh – "I am shooting right now so I have been not able to see any film."

Journo – But reports are bad of TMK, so what do you think about it or do you want to say something?

Shah Rukh - "I don’t know yaar, Like I said I am shooting from 7 in the morning till about 10, I came here only because its ‘XXX’ launch, if it was not Sachin I wouldn’t have come here because I am really tired. And If you ask me more questions like this I will sleep here.” (He did the acting like he will sleep there...hehe! ;))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I love you Shah for this answer! ROFL :pound::pound::pound: I wonder why media is always wanting to ask questions from no where! :rolleyes:

10. SRKfanforever

Exactly.....he made my day with that answer and expressions:).....he rocks...:thumb:

11. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Those few moments of Akshay shouting his lines is enough for me - looks AWFUL!

And srk, as always... what a honey!!! :love: :love: :love:

12. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Oh My God....I so love his answer about TMK and his expression!:heart: Shah Rukh, you rock!!! Like always!:cheer2:

13. Rayhana

Thanx Anshula!:Dperfect answer as usual!:heart::heart:

14. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

really loved SRK's answer :pound::pound:

15. jg2k

jg2k The.One

LOL!

Sorry can't help but share with you guys what one of my friends posted on FB after watching TMK:
    Just watched "Tees Maar Khan"...can someone please call 911 !!!
    :pound::pound::pound:

16. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Is it officially a flop? Or what is the verdict at the box office?

17. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I was just reading BOI and the film is definately not a flop. It had a huge opening but also the drop was quite big on weekdays. So no clear verdict yet...

18. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

the only reason why it had a good opeining was the amount of hype that was surrounding it

after watching it once people realised the film is nothing and they probably regretted watching it since they said it in their reviews and never went back. word of mouth also helped prevent people wasting their time and money on it

so unfortunately this flop film got a good initial response to hype only and apparently its the 3rd highest grosser or somehting :suspicious:
    but now its on its merry and steady way downhill

they might call it a hit because of that opening only :tsk:
    it doesnt deserve it, its sheer dumb hyped up luck

so many good films dont get a good response because no hype surrounds it and this "film" just got lucky
    many flop films this year with not a lot of high-profiled actors/actresses had a much better story, script & direction that this thing

19. Becy

Becy Well-Known Member

It opened too well to become a flop, I guess. :) It dropped by about 65-70% on Monday, but it did have a good start box office-wise.

20. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

It has the 3rd biggest opening after Dabangg and 3 Idiots:mad:
    Eventhough the movie is a crap because of huge hype and Christmas holiday it got a great opening....I don't think it will be a flop..:frusty:..i think it will be average

Have to admit eventhough Farah doesn't know how to direct she certainly knows how to promote a film :tape2: