1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

“I spent sleepless nights wondering how to break it to Shah Rukh" Farah

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Rajshri, Nov 5, 2010.

1. f khan

f khan Farah Khan

i did not like it... thats really bad... the movie will be really irritating if akshay is going to act in it... ahhhh feeling bad for all those ppl who will watch it...
    please please Shah dont go...

2. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

ive read this over and over again, and somewhere i feel that it might be just some hype for TMK. I mean a whole shabang was made up when Farah decided to have Akshay in the movie. I think people just need to realize that if she wants to work with other people, its allowed. I mean SRK does work with other directors as well, so she has the same right. But Im not sure how far I can believe the way this article has been written.

3. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

4. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

That's a fair point Sonal, and you are probably quite right that this is a way to bring attention to her new film, but if the quotes are correct and not taken out of context they are unecessarily hurtful towards srk.

I find this is breathtakingly insensitive:

'(did I) miss Shah Rukh as a producer?
    “I missed him more as an actor for the first three days. As a producer no, we were just as efficient. '

Neither did I like this:

“When I met him, he was very good about it. I’m sure he must’ve been shocked by what I had decided but he handled it very well."

Makes it sound like he was fighting back the tears! :rolleyes: What is private between them should stay private.

Of course she's allowed to make films with other people, as I would hope he continues to do, but she should do it with a dignified silence where this topic is concerned. Lets hope she was misquoted or taken out of context.

5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

6. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

it would sound logical and fair as you explained except that's not why things went sour between farah and srk. I'm sure there are more to the story than what we know. starring akshay in her movie is not a reason for the rift, karan done few movies starring others as well but he's still a friend with SRK.
    I'm positive this has to do with shirish, they way farah has went about things. something is missing; maybe SRK was promised one thing and suddenly they changed their minds? who knows..but she why did she have to sever her friendship with SRK in doing this film?
    if she wasn't at fault why the public and elaborate explanation to her behaviour? she's feeling guilty and she knows she was wrong..

7. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

lol, after keeping shut through one year, when her movie is near to release she thought to talk about SRK issues in every interviews...you go lady...another example on how fake bollywood freindships are... So LAME!!!!

8. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

Farah Khan quashes rumours
    By Taran Adarsh, November 30, 2010 - 08:30 IST

Film people and controversy go hand in hand. Since the time Farah Khan started TEES MAAR KHAN with Akshay Kumar, the media has constantly written about the fallout between [once] thick pals Farah and Shah Rukh Khan. While the media has constantly speculated that that all's not well between Farah and SRK, the latest development seemed to take the 'bitterness' between them to a new level.

Reportedly, SRK has prevailed upon the Lullas of Eros to bring TOONPUR KA SUPERRHERO on 24 December, in the same week as Farah's TEES MAAR KHAN.

"I don't think there's any truth to it," Farah tells me, "SRK would never stoop to that level. I refuse to believe it."
    But the fact remains that TEES MAAR KHAN will not enjoy the solo status any longer, since TOONPUR KA SUPERRHERO will vie for eyeballs and footfalls in the same [Christmas] week. "I am very fond of Ajay Devgn. But we are not competing with any film. In fact, with one more film in the fray, it pushes me to work harder. I would've loved if TEES MAAR KHAN came without any opposition, lekin kya karen? I am used to having major opponents in the past [OSO and SAAWARIYA were released on the same day]."

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2010/11/30/15009/index.html

9. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Thanks for posting Simo... Had seen the first article yesterday (with the alleged controversy) and wondered how low the media can stoop to make up a story (no surprise here actually!)... Thankfully Farah has responded to such idiocy immediately and cleared it up...

10. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

Re : “I spent sleepless nights wondering how to break it to Shah Rukh" Farah

this is ridiculous , i imagine the scene , a bored shahrukh who's got nothing to do so he calls eros and "beg" them to pospone the release of a film which has nothing to do with him

11. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

ugh farah, who are you to talk about "stoop to that level"
    look at the level your at first
    and yes your right, SRK wouldnt stoop to your level :D

12. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

how farah can be that profiteerer with SRK!! I've always been a fan of their familiarity but now I'm so disappointed with her behaviour!!

13. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

I never expected this from Farah...so dissapointed in her. I feel so sorry for Shah Rukh....he deserves much better friendsp

14. Mannat

Mannat SHAHRUKH's wifey ;)

I don't mind Farah working with Akshay (or anyone else) & not SHAH RUKH. What bothers me is the way she made fun (as the news says) of SHAH RUKH in her movie TMK. It's realllllyyy bad on her part that she did that to someone who was supportive ever since she began her career. She should have remained friends with SHAH RUKH. That Shirish guy is veryyyy baddd!

What shocked me the most is that she's not even following SHAH RUKH on twitter! but following Salman. Very cheap of her to do so. Also, I remember how she said to media that Salman was the original choice for OSO & not SHAH RUKH.
    Like, ReallY? Then, why didn't she say that to media when OSO released? Why are we told about it after three long years?

I may curse her if the 'making fun of SHAH RUKH' news is true.

15. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

I don't mind her working with others, but you have to remember she was to do HAPPY NEW YEAR with SRK and that was to release in this December.

Red chillies and SRK worked on pre production and about to start it. you can remember their interviews last year.

suddenly she took Shrish's film and stop HNY and went ahead with the release date which is blocked by HNY.

I believe it's because SRK deciding not to make Zoya factor , which he was given to shrish earlier. It's all fair, cause it's SRK's money, if he is not happy with the development of the film of shrish, he should stop it. I think his decision to postpone ZOYA FACTOR till "always kabi kabi" get release made Shrish mad. really SRK can't spent millions on friend's husbands, if their work is not up to the mark. Shrish's janeman was a pure bore crap.

SRK was at home with doing nothing, that's why we dont have another release this year.

16. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

SRK was at home doing nothing? thats very hard to believe.

17. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

hehe :laugh:
    dont hold back! :p:p:p

i agree, if OSO was really meant to be with "salmon first" how comes she didnt say at the time? as far as i know it was always meant to be made with SRK
    but just because for a few weeks she was with salmon she had to blow steam at him so she was saying all those things :rolleyes:

18. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

what I mean was, no filimng.. even he said that on filmfare, he was upset over farah issue because he planned to release HNY this year and ended up doing no filming till RA 1 starts on MAY.

19. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

20. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

oh yeah
    i dont exactly remember it though
    i think there was more films but they all didnt happen because of one reason or another
    this is so depressing, we had no films in 2009 and only 1 film in feb this yr and the next SRK movie is sometime later next year :pout: theres still about 6-8 months wait left til we get to see him in another film :pout:

i hope that never happens again and we get 2 films per year as he planned