1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

“I spent sleepless nights wondering how to break it to Shah Rukh" Farah

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Rajshri, Nov 5, 2010.

1. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

Agree with wafa di. Because she is making movie with other people, doesn't mean she has to leave RedChillies and Shah. We all know Shah well, it is not like he would have kicked her out of the banner if she said him she wanted to make a movie for her husband. She could balanced out things between her friends & family. Besides, is it shah's fault that no one looked at her husband's crappy script? How could she forgot all those things that shah did for her? In fact Shah & Gauri did the 'kanya-daan' on Farah Khan's wedding with Shirish Kunder. And now look at the way she is talking she only missed him on 'the first three days, as an ACTOR'...?! What about as the friend who gave her so much? What about the person who considered her as family and ran immediately to the hospital when she gave birth of her triplets? and even named one of them! I remember very clearly her saying that she can never imagine making a movie without Shah. Well I really don't want to say anymore, she really hurted me with her behavior.
    Let her be happy with her life, she means a lot to shah, & I'm sure he would not like to see anything bad happening to her. I just am praying that the press won't bother my Shah. I can understand how uncomfortable he might feel to answer questions about her. It kills me from inside imagining what shah might have gone through, he loved her so much. I just hope he can live in peace with his family & too friends. Love him way too much. I'm so saddened I can't explain.

2. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

yes, this is one of the biggest most ridiculous thing she said "i only missed him for the first 3 days as an actor" :suspicious:
    that is what you call ungrateful
    she took her best friend and biggest support of her carrer and life, a family member for granted and then just labeled him off as some actor she worked with :crazy:
    while she was thinking of him as an actor SRK always thought of her as family and he would never give these kind of odd statements about farah to the media so what gives her the right to do that to him?

3. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

It's been a while ago since I was here and now I must read such a very very bad thing... and I must say it hurts me a lot! :(
    I didn't know that Farah has broken with SRK and now after I've read this I'm really shocked! :eek:

Mhmm... it may be but I have my doubts about that...:suspicious:
    I think he (Shirish) was the one who gained the most....he used their friendship for his career... and that SRK didn't want to make a film with him bothered him a lot.

Farah and SRK was a dreamteam in every professional way ...:thumb:
    Their work together were a guarantee of success... till Shirish stepped between them and destroyed this... :mad:

I don't know ..but I didn't liked Shirish much! He was somehow unpleasant to me.
    I had always this feeling that Shirish is not good for the friendship between SRK and Farah (professional and private)... and now it seems I was right...

4. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Ungrateful b*^%$ch!

5. srk2010

srk2010 Active Member

I hate her for all the time

6. skylark60

skylark60 Active Member

I can understand her wanting to do things for herself and her family now BUT what was the need to say all these things about SRK? Has he said anything even the slightest bit negative about her? And if he has may be he has done it in private - which is his perrogative.

Yes Akshay wants to work with her now that she's had 2 very big hits with SRK but I bet he wouldn't have touched her with a barge-pole back before she gave her first hit. That's why she owes him. That's the difference between her and Karan Johar. Both he and Farah are brilliant but they wouldn't have been where they are without SRK. KKHH and MHN in content were nothing special, SRK made them special!

But then what can you expect from the sister of the likes of Sajid Khan. She's probably miffed that having ditched him SRK doesn't include her in his circle of friends - because friends don't do what she's done. Can she really have thought the equation to their friendship wouldn't change when she did it? In his position anyone would have been deeply hurt.

She did what she felt she needed to do - now she should shut up about it! Who is asking for justification apart from the press.

7. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

So dissapointed with Farah! Goddd... When I finally got the chance to read it I felt like crying for Shah Rukh :( He's already so shy and he doesn't make friends easily and then to get stabbed in the back like this... Damn! :( He deserves so much better than her!! She's doing exactly what most of the stars are doing. Now when her movie is about the release she decides to start talking about him. That is just so freaking cheap!!

8. sid

sid SRK Fanatic

Re: Farah on Shah Rukh

ya for me too the shocking thing is sanjay dutt voice in the start its really heart breaking .its ok u don't films but friendship ends if Srk refuse to do a film or not like the script i remember srk said going to heard a script of farah husband tees maar khan .i pray it not makes srk sad or heart very much.I just think people take advantage of SRK .Allah always bless SRK and family with happiness good health and success AMin love him

9. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

ah!! I have said enough already about this earlier, but also i was wondering making films with someone else doesnt mean that she should break the relationship with ShahRukh Like this....I mean for example take Karan he makes so many films without shah but still has maintained his friendship with shahrukh , she should have made a film of her own, but i domt understand why she had to break the friendship totally....also she said the last date they met was Nov 17,09 ...what about when they met at "I am SHE" , he even took her name in the show and they a good laugh there at the event....Doesnt she remember that..i meant to say that despite of their broken relationship shah had a good time with her and i remember he even had tweeted about it on twitter....After so much happened he is so nice to her and has a respect for her......from her words it seems like she doesnt want to make up ever again

in back of my mind i also think that she has some respect and care for shah, its just that because of some others ppl she is not letting that part of her out.

WHOA!! i said a lot.....sorry was just expressing my views!

10. hanaa

hanaa Well-Known Member

what kind of friends is she?!!!
    I'm sorry for Shahrukh .. it's means she made him just step to her success
    that's so cheap,i mean How could she do that?,He made a lot for her.
    and now she says Akshay is the most professional actor in town.really!!
    just hate her.

11. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Well, one thing is good now, no more "torture-SRK's-body"! Meaning I damn hope, no one will ask Shah Rukh to make 6, 8, 12, or whatever packs! While I enjoy his abs, I feel the pain he goes through to achieve them, I just like the regular, hot and sexy Shah Rukh, right guys? :D

I am saying this because I had heard before that this lady had plans on making Shah Rukh go through the pain again. :eek:

Anyway, I really hope she doesn't use Shah Rukh's name in order to promote her so-called film. But then again, a person who backstab someone, can also do much lower deeds.

12. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

well you spoke my mind. but this now reminds me that shah came out of his comfort zone, made six packs & did a shirtless song -- for THIS lady? Normally I'm not like this, but now I just can't stop disliking her! what can I say, good that shah at least got to know everything about her already. I just hope this won't affect him from anyways, I really am afraid what might come out of the media's mouth incase he held a press conference. May Allah bless him & family - Ameen

13. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Don't worry, God forbid if the media does try to speak to Shah Rukh regarding this then he knows how to handle it. But I certainly know that both Shah Rukh and Gauri have been hurt by her and there is no forgiveness for this. :hand:

I have been disliking her after that award function (I mean her behavior, gesture gave me a negative feeling) and had even shared my thoughts with a dear friend who had told me at that time that it is her choice.

I know how bad it feels to lose a friend who later tries to act like an idiot and pass indirect gestures...stupid.

14. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

I agree with you rumana, I am sure ShahRukh and Gauri has been hurt a lot, when at the d'decor press con the media asked him about farah, i was like stop it..they are still friends, just cuz they arent not doing any film doesnt mean they are not friends...i still kept hope in that...until i read this...I am like What the H***? I hated at that very moment.. in each of her answers it is clear that she used shahrukh and I am feeling really sad for shah , he trusted her so much and she gave him this...............ah!! not fair... me too MAHZABIN was thinking what if Shah rukh has a press con and i am sure the media will be behind him..but i m sure shahrukh knows how to handle it with respect and runing anyone's name!!.....I can never forgive her for what she has done to ShahRukh...

15. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Khan is just a figure of speech... :)

It's true that Farah has been really selfish. And now she's trying to explain it to the media too! It's tough though to have a husband who doesn't much like your dear friend! And especially when his own solo-directed movie (Jaan-E-Mann) gets released on the same day as the friends' (Don 2) and gets thrashed poorly at the box office! :rolleyes:

SRK must have felt so hurt and pathetic about all this - and like a true friend never spoken a word on it. I truly admire him for being so level-headed. But now the media will hurt him even more at every step - ask him the weirdest of questions and at every moment...:mad:

It's funny how the media tries and tries and tries and tries.... but can never get the better of SRK...

16. calm179

calm179 Active Member

How can you get the better of the best?

17. pleasant

pleasant Active Member

So true - agree completely.

Even though don't wish any bad for her, after this interview I am not going to care about her movie or her (She seems to be blatantly hostile towards SRK and that's just not acceptable to me) because after all what SHAH RUKH did to her right from the beginning - introducing her as a choreographer till she establish herself as a well known director, the least she could have done to him is not talk like this and show a little bit of gratitude/respect, but she showed her true colours. Used him/his company to establish her career, kept quiet the whole year and now talking about him to promote her movie? She was the one who all the time boasted about their friendship, saying soul mates etc, etc, and how great SRK was etc, now all of a sudden reduce him to just an actor and forget about the friendship? - how ungrateful. Very, very sad for Shah Rukh thinking how deeply hurt he must have been.

18. orangerulez

orangerulez Member

SHAHRUKH KHAN ,looks weak & sad these days,may be because she hurt him so much.no SHAHRUKH KHAN fan should watch her movie at all.

19. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

GUYS LET'S US JUST BE PATIENT AND TAKE THIS AS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT I WANT SRK TO STAY AWAY FROM KARAN AND FARAH AND THIS IS A GOOD BEGINNING. NOW HE WILL GET TIME TO EXPLORE HIS VERSATILITY BY WORKING WITH NEW DIRECTORS.

20. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

A horrible, horrible interview!
    Make your own career Farah, make your films, live your life the way you want to - and all the best to you.
    But SHUT UP about people who have been good friends to you, supported you and given you your success. How could she have said these things? :mad2: