1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

‘I would prefer beating SRK with my films’ – Salman Khan

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Karan#1, Sep 11, 2013.

1. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

Oh lord. Not again please. I can state my opinion the way I want and justifying...really? I'm sorry I don't interpret things the way you do , doesn't mean I'm justifying. I'm stating it the way I see it.

Alenka says thanks.
  2. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

I agree with you. All of these "wars" really are not worth a damn.

Xeny says thanks.
  3. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

Tell me about it. One would think all this would stop considering they have both made an effort to make amends. Beside as a Shahrukh fan I know what it feels like when other people are taking things he said in humor out of context or way too seriously.

4. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

What's this got to do with 'wars'? It's about what Salman said.

5. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

Salman Khan: I Don't Have Any Personal Enmity With Shahrukh Khan

Superstar Salman Khan was in a chatty mood at the Bigg Boss 7 press conference held on Wednesday, September 11. The actor answered a long list of questions asked by the media and revealed a lot of things we didn't know about him. He came across as a very open and a spontaneous human during this event. We recently saw pictures of Salman and Shahrukh Khan hugging at an iftar party but many still had doubts if the duo's arch rivalry has really come to an end. In the case of Box-Office, we know that there will always be the huge competition between the two but Sallu told us that he holds no personal grudge. "I don't have any personal enmity with him and I know his release broke all my records. If I have any problem then I want to beat the person through my work," he said. Salman says that he will outdo Shahukh Khan with his next film. He is not very worried about highest records made by SRK's Chennai Express. He said, "My next release will be an answer to all the new records which are going to happen at the box-office be it Aamir's Dhoom 3 or new actor Ranbir's next film. (Inputs from PTI)

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bo...-shahrukh-khan-marriage-bigg-boss-119677.html

Rayhana says thanks.
  6. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

now that sounds better...

7. Rayhana

God it'll be really embarrassing if his next movie is a flop after that statement.Don't get too big for your boots and count your blessings...

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
    yummy, Xeny and mira_khan thank this.
  8. Rayhana

^arre why is my text so big....it wasn't me that changed it!

9. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

i don't think that it'll break 400 crores records... whatever he will do in his next movie!

10. yummy

yummy Fan girl since Fauji.

Right. This sounds different from 'beating each other' which hints towards BO games rather than being happy for another. So, Salman was quoted out of context, huh?

This has happened to Shahrukh so many times. Like during RaOne promotions he had joked Kareena was held up by work with chotta Khans.

11. yummy

I think it will do well. But to do gross 400, it must do exceeding well overseas too and must attract repeat audience like how CE clicked with family audience. That I very much doubt. The film opening well and crossing 100 crore will be a cakewalk with the kind hype surrounding Salman.

12. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

This is a different interview. In my original post there's a video where he talks about wanting to beat CE and how there's also aamir's and ranbir's films to beat CE.

13. yummy

Frankly, IMO (Strictly in my opinion) that video hints at, all the BO talks being taken seriously. That was my original comment about this article. However, the interview sounds different.

14. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

I know I'm a dork but every time I see the title of this thread I picture Salman getting some of those big film reel canisters and going to beat Shah Rukh up with them...:D

yummy says thanks.
  15. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Whereas I think 'he prefers beating Him with his films to beating him what other way?' - its an unpleasant title. :mmph:

yummy and rubyroo thank this.