1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

‘I would love to do another film with Shah Rukh’

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Kalsoom_24, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

‘I would love to do another film with Shah Rukh’

Mani Ratnam talks about Guru, Mallika Sherawat, and clears the air about his alleged problem with Shah Rukh Khan

• Is it true that you originally wanted Shah Rukh for Guru?

Not at all. Abhishek was the first choice. I would love to do another film with Shah Rukh when I have a subject for him. He is fantastic to work with. He will do anything for a film.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmp...sectid=30&contentid=20070111031031671ce0e426a

2. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

did srk and mani ratnam ever had any problem:confused: i would love to watch mani-srk combination once again. I hope mani ratnam will think about it.

3. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Yes Kalsoom... that is new for me too! :rolleyes:

But you know... SRK has with all people "Problems"... :suspicious:
    ...according to the media! :crazy:

Thanks for the article... I really want that they make again a movie together... I think Dil se.. was one of his best films ever! :thumb:

4. goldenrusty

goldenrusty New Member

would be nice , if there is a new movie :thumb:

5. Astri

Astri New Member

Never heard that they have problem too. I only know about Ram Gopal.

6. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh....u r a bad guy :suspicious: :mad:
    always have problem with every people in your industry :crazy:

that's why i love u! :heart: hahaha

7. nainital

nainital New Member

Oh yes - let's have another wonderful SRK-MR Film!!!!!!!!!!!!! In Dil Se, Shahrukh was a really GREAT actor (I love him in anything, but in Dil Se he just was fab!!!!!!!).

8. semaay

semaay Senior Member

If you believe everything that the media is writing - well, we don't because we are a bunch of intelligent people here :D - SRK is having problems with everyone in the Indian film business! I really wonder how he manages to have time for "these problems" when he is so busy :rolleyes:

9. starstar

starstar People are not perfect (except when they smile)

I didn't know about this rumour on a problem taking place between Mani Ratnam & Shahrukh. I say "rumour" because I am sure it is not true at all.

Just because Shahrukh is famous and the Baadshah of Hindi cinema, everybody is creating poblems between him and such and such person from the industry.
    Couldn't they just leave him alone? :mad:

I would also love to see another film in which Shahrukh and Mani Ratnam team up. I like Mani Ratnam a lot. He is a great director And needless to say that I loooove Shahrukh :D. So, I'd like to see them collaborating again. It would be great.It is been too long since Dil Se released...

I am eagerly waiting for another film in which Mani Ratnam-Shahrukh teams up :rolleyes:

10. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

mazlina, i know you mean well...dont take me wrong, i just felt a bit weird when you said that srk always has a problem with people in the industry...im sure you didnt mean that na?

11. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

mani and srk never had a problem, though im sure mani would have something for srk when the time comes...he is known to make very interesting films and all, and Dil se did well, so wonder when theyll work together next...:)

12. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Oh yes, I'd really love to see them working together again :thumb:
    ... as long as they keep that Mallika woman out of it !!! :rolleyes: :p :D

Thanks Kalsoom. :)

13. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

Knew nothing of this problem either :confused: probably because there isn't one :rolleyes:

Oh, I would love to see Shahrukh in another film by Mani Ratnam :D Dil Se is my favourite performance ever by Shahrukh, and my equal favourite film along with Darr :love:

Hope it does happen :thumb:

14. Poonam

Poonam New Member

Dil Se didn't quite click in India, so maybe as a consequence, people felt there was a 'problem' between SRK and Mani. I'm not sure, but I think this is the source of the rumour. But I really wish they get together for a movie again. Mani is just great - love all his films.

15. bijal

bijal Well-Known Member

There were rumors about problems between Ram Gopal Varma and Shahrukh but not Mani...SRK and Mani are fond of each other. SRK has very high respect for Mani

16. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

LOL sonal of course i mean it :cool: :loco: haha joking yaar... just being sarcastic

all the stories abt shah rukh having problem with who's who in the industry..oh plsss so very irritating

17. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Would be great to see Shahrukh do another film with Mani Ratnam.

18. Aryana

Aryana SRK's Pashtaana Fan

Media drives me crazy.

19. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

yes srk and mani never had problems its just the media playing their usual games i agree dil se was an amazing film and i think srk and mani ratnam together again would be good i hope mani takes it into account

20. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

is guru a hit?