1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

‘Fatherhood is a great feeling’

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Evy, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Evy

Evy Well-Known Member

SRK leads Bollywood’s ‘Daddy’ celebs!

filmfare 17 June 2006 - - Indiatimes Movies

Srk Tops The List

Based on the international study, BT asked Mumbai women who they thought made for perfect father material. Answers ranged from John Abraham to Saif Ali Khan to Akshay Kumar. But the one person who made it to the top is the badshah of Bollywood, ShahRukh Khan.

Many believe that even though SRK is one of the busiest actors in the film world today, the way he balances time with his children is something worth appreciating. Says 21-year-old media professional Deepali Samant, “I think ShahRukh Khan makes a great father. He is the coolest dad around. He doesn’t come across to be the kind who would overindulge or be very strict with his kids either.”

Hrishitaa Bhatt

I think ShahRukh Khan fits the bill. He manages to balance his time with his kids and do his films as well.

Rituparna Sengupta

I think ShahRukh Khan is a good father because he looks really comfortable with his kids. Also, Aamir Khan is probably a good father.

‘Fatherhood is a great feeling’ Star-fathers tell us what it means to be ‘Dad’!

They were single once. Happily dating. Till their dream women came their way and ourBollywood hunks decided that it was time to settle down. Naughty affairs became knotty ones. And there was no looking back. Enjoying marital bliss, our filmi heroes are super-dads now. On Father’s Day, we bring to you what ‘fatherhood’ means to them.

ShahRukh Khan: On his children, Aryan and Suhana

“One can’t explain fatherhood. One needs to experience it in order to know what it means. I am totally in love with my children. They mean my world to me. I am even studying science for them, so that if they ask me a question, I am able to give them the right answer. I love playing with them. I become their age at that time and we do all fun stuff. While fooling around with Aryan and Suhana, I've even put insects in my mouth to make them think I'm eating the bugs. Though, of course, I spit them out immediately.”

2. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

evy thanks for shanring. can imagine he is sometimes like a child when he plays with them. he must be a great father for them

3. I<3SRK

I<3SRK New Member

aww, he's a great dad ... can just imagine him acting like a lil kid :) thanks for sharing :)

4. Michelle

Michelle THE BAADSHAH RULES!

he must be soooo cute while fooling around with them:heart:there's no doubt that he's a gr88 dad!:thumb:

5. maariposa

maariposa New Member

Aaaawwwww, that`s so sweet :love: I know he`s a very good father to Aryan and Suhana, it shows both in "The Inner World..." and other interviews, as well as pics with his family. I hope he finds more time for them in this crazy schedule although he`s already significantly cut on the number of professional commitments... Thanx so much Evy :heart:

6. +Srk~Ki~Naz+

+Srk~Ki~Naz+ New Member

:pound: hahahahahahhaha... I`d like to see how he´s playing with them and fooling around with them.... he´s the best father.... he shows it everywhere..and everyone knows that .... I love himm.... :kiss::heart:

tfs :p

7. shahzura

shahzura New Member

I couldn't agree more :D ...Shahrukh is the perfect daddy to his children...Even if a person who doen't know him & is meeting him for the 1st time, will know that he's a great daddy...he exudes that kind of aura that says he loves his children a lot...there's not mistaking that...he's a natural daddy...

8. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Thanks Evy! :hug:

Even as a father ...he is the KING!
    :thumb:

9. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

You couldn't ask for a better father, as was said earlier, he shows it all too clearly in "The Inner World...." and in all the photos and interviews connected to his family:D Of course he has to work, but he commits himself to his family first, and I once heard him in an interview on TV a couple of years ago that he detests being away from home, when he is without his family:( as he once said, "home is where Gauri and the kids are":thumb: God Bless you Shahrukh, there arn't many men like you around:)

10. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

God bless him and his whole family

11. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Awww! God Bless him :angel:

12. josh

josh Member

No doubt that HE is a great father.That HE loves HIS family more than all other in the universe we could see on all the family pics.And who read all HIS interviews whole accurate could feel the love SHAHRUKH feels for HIS family.

And which father put insects in his mouth while fooling around with his kids? :D
    That´s the humor HE shows in HIS movies too and which we love at HIM. :rofl:

13. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thanks Evelyn.:)

14. Cristina4him

Cristina4him Inspector number 8

Thanks Evy! He is a great dad! That is for sure.. Provides for his family, loves them, plays with them. He is perfect!

15. Chandni

Chandni New Member

Awww! How sweet! But he needn't go to all the trouble to learn science himself! I'd happily teach it to him! :D :p

16. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

:heart: thx alot evy!!!hes such a cutie

17. arfan

arfan New Member

yeah its a great artical

18. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

He's a good father:heart: , he's a lovely husband:heart: , he's a good friend:heart: , he's a great actor:heart:
    He is a great great human being

19. srk_rulz

srk_rulz New Member

awwwm that is so cute. He sure is a great father, he must be a really cool dad.
    Thanks 4 sharing.

20. Astri

Astri New Member

He's the best father after my dad.:thumb:

Hi Khushi, nice to see you here.:)