1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

‘Aryan’s teacher gave me an A’

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by Kalsoom_24, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

‘Aryan’s teacher gave me an A’

Shah Rukh Khan on KBC, Dhoom 3 and Shilpa Shetty winning Big Brother
    On son Aryan’s reaction One day, Aryan came home from school and said his friend told him, “Hey Aryan, your dad has an awesome sense of humour.” His teacher also gave me an ‘A’ grade for my hosting. On comparing the satisfaction he gets from his films vis-a-vis KBC After the first episode I got about 372 smses while for a super-duper hit film I get about 240 smses. A film goes out of your hands once you finish the shoot and it releases. The mistakes or the shortcomings of an episode can be worked upon in the next episode. One can always work and rework. On Shilpa Shetty winning Big Brother It’s fantastic, though the reasons for her winning — the entire racism issue — is not good from our point of view. I have seen Celebrity Big Brother I am also told . of the kind of outrageous and rude things they do there on the show and even get away with it because that’s the done thing.

Also, I hear that the lady who was responsible for hurting Shilpa was really apologetic for her behaviour. But it does feel great because Shilpa has been very graceful in her reactions and that grace is very Indian.

Shilpa was one of my first heroines. We worked in Baazigar together. All my heroines have made it big. Today, Shilpa too has done it. I feel proud of her.

On whether or not he’s doing Dhoom 3 I haven’t been asked to do Dhoom 3 in the first place. I have no idea how media is assuming things. So far, Adi (Aditya Chopra) has not mentioned it to me.

[​IMG]

2. najet

najet dil se

Re : ‘Aryan’s teacher gave me an A’

I would give him even A+++++++++++++ ....... :D :D
    thank you Kalsoom for sharing:thumb: .

...and for Shilpa it is right really on its reaction (very Indian grace) and it can be proud of it. :thumb:
    I hate racism whatever it is :mad:

3. srk_313

srk_313 New Member

thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.it is great. where is its sourse?

4. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

oo yea.... A++++ for him :thumb:
    thanks Kalsoom.

5. haseena

haseena Tere Liye

:thumb: :clap2: :cheer2: He truly deserves to get an A+++++++++ :first:

no Dhoom 3???...SRK hasnt even been approached about the project... where do these media wali get these ideas from :crazy:

6. elimeten

elimeten Well-Known Member

oh those dimples... :faint: :kiss: :angel:

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

now I'm confused about dhoom 3 :rolleyes: yes? no? yo? nes?

8. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

OOOOMMMGGGG!!! Soooo gorgeous in blue!!!:heart: And sooo cute!!! That smile!!:kiss:

Thanks Kalsoom.:)

9. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

From so called "source's"... :rolleyes:

Maybe... 'maybe'???

:D

10. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

:heart: hai hes soooo cute in tah tpic!

11. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

so cute!!!

12. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

aww!!
    i just read this!!
    how cute that pic :kiss:
    id give him double A decorated with +s :eyebrows:

13. Ximena

Ximena Addicted to SRK

of course SRK has the golden touch... :p

I hope he really gets asked to do the movie. I like action movies. :D

14. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

The post that your replying to is over 1 1/2 years old (early Jan 2007 when he was doing KBC show) so this comment of SRK's is long past being a dead issue